Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2yqy5u4a.jpg

Started out cold but turned in to a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going out tomorrow morning suppose to be mid thirties by tee time. Then get up in the forties. Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

A warm front must be blowing in today, it's going to be in the low 50's. Got to get to the range.

We are going to be at 54° today. 1:00 tee time!

I had originally planned to head out today in some serious rain but a few things came up. Crap.

Every year my temperature threshold seem to rise. Year ago if it was +35 with limited wind I was in. Now if its not at least 55 there is not much of a chance I'm playing. Too many nice weather days to bundle up, limit my movement and say "God it's cold out here" constantly to be put myself through the torture.

71* and sunny, about to get in the jeep and head to the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunny today and 37*...However the wind chill knocks it down to 29

Rain and snow forecast here tomorrow. Monday is supposed to be sunny, dry, and 39°, sounds like a range day to me.

It's been in the upper 60s but it's forecast to be only 61 tomorrow after a low of 37. I'm thinking that I can fit in an early round.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

51 tomorrow and 52 on Monday. We might play Monday.

Start at 61, end at 67.

Winds 11-12.

Shorts!!

Sunny and 24* outside right now. FML.

51 tomorrow and 52 on Monday. We might play Monday.

Now they are saying 50 at 11 and 59 by 2 or 3 pm. We are trying to hit #1 by 11:30.

Every year my temperature threshold seem to rise. Year ago if it was +35 with limited wind I was in. Now if its not at least 55 there is not much of a chance I'm playing. Too many nice weather days to bundle up, limit my movement and say "God it's cold out here" constantly to be put myself through the torture.

Amen! I'm with ya.

63* in Wichita, but we travel home today.

62 today and tomorrow. A little less windy today, so this is the best day of golf for the week. Then it reminds us winter is coming: 37 on Wednesday, 25 on Thursday, 23 on Friday, 24 on Saturday and 26 on Sunday.

30s to 40s tomorrow morning about 10 then warming to about 49. Gonna try to sneak in a around since it will be in the teens and snow all week after

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

of course we have 50's tomorrow and thursday....THEN SNOW over the weekend

of course we have 50's tomorrow and thursday....THEN SNOW over the weekend

You're a couple days behind us. Today is supposed to get up to 62 or so, then the high of upper 30s tomorrow will happen just after midnight and we won't be seeing above freezing for at least a week it looks like. Snow flurries Friday and Sunday.

Was outside a little bigt ago and saw and heard geese flying south. Not a good sign at all.

Was outside a little bigt ago and saw and heard geese flying south. Not a good sign at all.

They just try to time it for after Thanksgiving for obvious reasons, lol.

25 to 30 mph winds here right now with blowing snow, not expecting much at all, but windchill here right now is 2*. That's a lot better than western Nebraska with -20* below wc and lots of snow on the ground.

25 to 30 mph winds here right now with blowing snow, not expecting much at all, but windchill here right now is 2*. That's a lot better than western Nebraska with -20* below wc and lots of snow on the ground.

Dang buddy that is some awful stuff to deal with! Stay safe and warm. I imagine when you are on the road, you have to keep plenty of extra coats and a blanket in the car just for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back