Official Golfing Weather Thread

Its supposed to be 50 degrees today in Michigan:oops: and only working a half day... tempting.

Rain, rain go away, little Maric wants to play golf

Not a drop we will see if i get to go tomorrow! See you on Thursday!

index.php

Played today and am playing tomorrow morning. It’s chilly and the wind blew a bit today. Colder tomorrow but looks like the wind will be much less.

getting ready to play 9 here in a bit...nice, dark and overcast...should be a bit of fun

Looks like possible frost delays this morning. The course is white and it’s not snow.

should be 70s and sunny. going to try to get the EF and Slick out for some maiden practice time.

Just checked in and sure enough it’s a frost delay. 9 am shotgun start. Looks like most folks are electing to pass. Me, I’ll wait. Gotta play when ya can. 81C9AA01-C6C8-476A-8E4B-A50C8AA26141.jpeg

Here comes the defroster. 60240AEA-F36C-4DC8-9CE2-9324D2A62E26.jpeg

Weather has broke a little and will get to play tomorrow!!!

It should be sunny and 58 degrees in Fullerton this afternoon. Hoping to get in at least 9.

Last edited:
this weather had everyone take off work early and come out to the course...

index.php

I almost made it to #9 but it was too dark. Still good to get out on a Friday afternoon though.

c8ccc98c1f137b7f5cda660ba8e54e56.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
last sunset of 2019...

index.php

Looks like it will be right at 40* at tee time today at 11:00. High is 48 but with winds under 10mph it should be a good time

I was going to meet the fellas here to play the Par 3 this morning, but we just got monsooned! Supposed to rain all day!

The weather in Nor Cal this week has been great. Yesterday it hit 66 by the time we finished at 11:45 am. It was a bit chilly to start but wow. 3 rounds in 3 days and it was dry the entire time.

The weather in Nor Cal this week has been great. Yesterday it hit 66 by the time we finished at 11:45 am. It was a bit chilly to start but wow. 3 rounds in 3 days and it was dry the entire time.
Define chilly?? ;)

Define chilly?? ;)
30,s and 40’s are considered chilly here. Actually 30’s would be considered cold. Temps will start increasing here from now forward on average.

Back