Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats yooper!

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Got one! 154 yard par 3 at a municipal course in Grand Rapids, I was there visiting my brother and other friends. PW slightly uphill. The hole butts into a Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot with a patio over looking the hole. What a great time to roll one in!

Congrats! Great feeling.

Made my second career ace today on hole 14 at my club. 143 yards with an 8 iron. Hit a slight draw into the wind that landed about 3 feet short and went in!

Congrats bull64, awesome!!

Made my second career ace today on hole 14 at my club. 143 yards with an 8 iron. Hit a slight draw into the wind that landed about 3 feet short and went in!

Ur 2nd...nice

Congrats, share the wealth a little I still dont have 1!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats on the ace!

Nice dude, congratulations!

Congrats!

Awesome... congrats.

Congrats, bull64!

Congrats! I have seen one but am still waiting on my first.

Second? Well, I hate you :) congrats!

Got my first ACE with the THP group here in Iowa today. So fricken awesome. What a way to do it. We saw it hit and roll in the cup....Everyone was silent for a second and then Hawk was like "It's in the cup!!" We all went crazy of course. So awesome. Just unbelievable. So happy it was with all these guys. :)

Precept Laddie #00 :)

Congrats, dhartmann!

Awesome dhartman!!!

Congrats dhartmann. So cool that you got it with THPers!

Congrats chart! Seriously awesome accomplish and couldn't imagine a better group to spend it with. Wish I could have been there!

That's awesome Dhart. In front of THPers is even better because they genuinely care.

Yeah buddy!

Nice work! Minnetonka that brought a hefty drink tab with THPers around. Congrats!

Congrats dhartmann. Thats great that you got it with THPers, there arent many people I would rather have mine 1st in front of

Congrats one the Ace! Doing it with a bunch of THPers around you makes it that much better!!!

Saw this in the Iowa thread, very very cool!

Club & distance? Pics of hole?

Congrats man!!

Back