Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats Arkie! What a shot!

I'm still not sure if it has totally sunk in yet.

2nd Round of the club championship. 16th hole playing 181 yards into the wind and the shot was beauty. Perfect trajectory and landed a few feet short of the cup and rolled right in.

700C131B-4BE7-4362-A407-7D6C5BE65989-2473-00000175ACEF0BA4_zps11c9a965.jpg

E30358BD-910D-422B-8C51-487901797C63-2473-00000175A00B3538_zpsafd81ff3.jpg

Congrats on the ace!

Congrats Arkie!

Congrats Arkie! That's a heck of a shot.

Congrats Arkie! That's awesome. Hopefully your next one comes again soon. Still waiting for my first!

Congrats Arkie, I missed this. Great shot man!

Wow awesome, congrats Arkie!

Congrats on the Ace!

Got my 5th hole in one today! (First in 22 yrs!) 135 yrds uphill with an easy 9 iron! Never saw it go in, but got up to the green and the ball was not there.

I went and was looking in the rough when my 10 yr old son and his best friend both start screaming that my ball is in the hole.

Couldn't believe it. I had 6 pars to open my round, a double, the HIO and then a birdie to end the 9. Here is the ball.

8e3upynu.jpg

Ironic it is a 5...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats bigdaddy, that's awesome man!

Official Hole In One Thread

Nice Daddy!!!! Exciting!!! You have me beat by 2!!!

WTG BD!!!

Awesome bigdaddy!!!!

The ball is sitting on my son's dresser in his room next to all of his trophys. He is still in shock and giggly. ..

Way to go BigDaddy . Great shot !

Congrats! 5 is incredible

Congrats on #5 that's awesome.

Nice bigdaddy!! Congrats!

I had the first 2 when I was 15 and 16. Then 3 and 4 were 2 weeks apart when I was in college. Then I had to wait til today at age 40 to get another...the best part was my son was there with me and was as excited as I was.

I had the first 2 when I was 15 and 16. Then 3 and 4 were 2 weeks apart when I was in college. Then I had to wait til today at age 40 to get another...the best part was my son was there with me and was as excited as I was.

Can I buy or borrow just one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Two guys got hole in ones at the outing I worked at today. And they were brothers. (or close relatives) Unfortunately neither were on the hole where you won a car (2 yr lease). I think one won a stay and play package to a resort up north and the other a set of clubs or something.

Congrats on number 5, that is cool. Great that your son was there to enjoy it, I'm sure that ball, and day, will stick with him for a long time.

Tapatalking on my IPad

Back