Official Hole In One Thread

I was playing with my dad at his Club today in the member-guest tournament. He made a hole-in-one! What a great time! It was so cool to see my dad make a hole-in-one!
b774b0edf05196030efedadcdfc9b9b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awesome! I was with my dad a couple years ago when he hit one. It’s a special feeling and cool to be a part of it.

I was playing with my dad at his Club today in the member-guest tournament. He made a hole-in-one! What a great time! It was so cool to see my dad make a hole-in-one!
b774b0edf05196030efedadcdfc9b9b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's awesome!

My 4th Hole in one, TODAY...... 3rd at this course; 2nd on this same hole (#8 153 yd Par 3). Hit it with an 8 iron. Also have one at San Dimas Country Club, in California. The first one on this course (American Lake) came on the Par 4 6th hole.

Well, if you don't mind one from way back. Say, like 2007.

We were in a rebuild year at work and it was for the most part 7 10's for work. Sometimes Sunday off for 4 months.

Finally on March 20th, I got to go to the course. 2nd hole I played all year, it was actually #5. 317 yard par 4. I had joined my friendly "Wolf/skins/team" gang just to play along and probably lose a few dollars in the wolf and skins. I hadn't played all the holes for team bet.

I hit a real good drive, but the green is over a little crest so we really couldn't see where it went. Everyone else was 30-50 yards short of the green.

I drove on up to the back side of the green to the next tee box. While everyone was hitting their next shot to the green, I was scanning the area for my ball.
I didn't go on the green during this, and as they came up to the green after their approach shots, I looked all around for my ball. Couldn't find it. Declared myself "out of the hole; lost ball" and was gonna watch the others(5 more) putt out or chip. The first guy up was gonna pull the flag and a ball was in there. :D

They let me stay in and win the skin and wolf, but I had to buy the beer.

Just got home from a good round that got a whole lot better on #17 as I hit my first ace.
#17 at Todd Creek was playing 135 over water to a tough pin placed in the extreme front right corner. The bottom of the pin was hidden and it sloped away to the back of the green. I thought I hit it close and it would be past the pin on the back of the green. When I reached the green the ball was nowhere to be found. I knew I had to of hit the green so I walked over and looked into the cup to find my THP Championship Chrome Soft at the bottom. The next hole the wind swung around and really started to blow and that would have made a huge difference. Lucky day.
ACE.jpg
20181029_155034.jpg
20181029_155509.jpg

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats that is awesome

Thats awesome MHG.
Nice golf ball to save too

Congrats. Well deserved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the ace!

Congrats Randy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats MileHigh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Randy!

Congrats!!!

Congrats, nice suspenseful moment too!!

Just got home from a good round that got a whole lot better on #17 as I hit my first ace.
#17 at Todd Creek was playing 135 over water to a tough pin placed in the extreme front right corner. The bottom of the pin was hidden and it sloped away to the back of the green. I thought I hit it close and it would be past the pin on the back of the green. When I reached the green the ball was nowhere to be found. I knew I had to of hit the green so I walked over and looked into the cup to find my THP Championship Chrome Soft at the bottom. The next hole the wind swung around and really started to blow and that would have made a huge difference. Lucky day.
View attachment 35721
View attachment 35719
View attachment 35720
That's a very tough pin placement as you described. Huge false front and hit it too far and it rolls off the back. Hit it really good and you can't see it at all. Not to mention the water. Excellent shot sir!

Congrats! Such a cool feeling.

That’s awesome and so cool you did it with a THP ball.

Congrats!

Congrats Randy!

Congrats Randy! :good:

Congrats Randy!!!

Back