Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

That Pitt Butler finish was insane. Cannot believe the up and downs there at the end. Why such silly fouls.

Which Tarheel team will show up today?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Which Tarheel team will show up today?

I don't even think the Tarheels know.

OK, something thats really bothering me right now is them calling this the third round. We all know its not the third round its the second, even the teams in the "first round" know that they were in a play in game.

OK, something thats really bothering me right now is them calling this the third round. We all know its not the third round its the second, even the teams in the "first round" know that they were in a play in game.

Check the NCAA basketball thread in the sports section. We were talking about that the other day. I agree, its dumb.

edit: Im an idiot. This is the sports section, thought it was the contest one.

Wow, Washington is on fire. 3 straight 3's and a layup-and-1 in about 40 seconds.

Eff me! Washington catches fire.

Eff me! Washington catches fire.

We spoke about this yesterday man, they need to start faster.

There was nothing UNC could do. Washington just caught fire. 12-0 run in about a minute.

Defense man, yes they caught fire, but UNC starts slow almost every game. Its going to catch up with them at some point.

a6898c29-88cf-90f1.jpg

Lucia says,"we'll stomp you UK"

Haha impressive win buckeyes!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

man, Kyrie Irving may just put Dook over the top for the title this year....ugh

Im freaking pissed about the Texas game. How do you not call that foul? He go hit in the head, arm, hand, back and they didnt call it. Thats some BS. Refs are sucking it up here the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Im freaking pissed about the Texas game. How do you not call that foul? He go hit in the head, arm, hand, back and they didnt call it. Thats some BS. Refs are sucking it up here the last couple of weeks.

yeah that game hurts me in my brackets.

Agreed officiating has been horrible :(

man, Kyrie Irving may just put Dook over the top for the title this year....ugh
I hope your wrong. He did play well but One man doesn't win championships, he had a good game- and dook is tough as hell; would love to see them try and get past Ohio state!

Who thinks ND can come back and win this one?

DUKE rules! FTW!

Please, they barely squeaked by a pretty mediocre team in Michigan. Duke's lack of front court will hurt them in the end.

Please, they barely squeaked by a pretty mediocre team in Michigan. Duke's lack of front court will hurt them in the end.

I'm already fearful of what Derrick Williams of Arizona could do on Thursday against Duke's frontcourt. Williams is a beast.

Your guys were pretty "squeaky" themselves..........

For both NC and Duke those were not pretty wins but in March all you have to do is survive and advance.

I'm just enjoying it while I can cause I know we will be rebuilding the next two or three years after losing Singular and Smith this year.

We're also not led by the ACC POY and two seniors either.

And they better be ready to play when they meet Marquette. Well coached, aggressive, and tough as nails. They'll be out manned, but no team plays harder.

Kevin

Back