Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
b/c it's 9 in the morning, and you shouldn't be drinking a corona. personally, any beer you have to put fruit in is a beer i stay away from.

I disagree, a Corona with a lime is not really a bad thing. There are alot worse beers out there.

I disagree, a Corona with a lime is not really a bad thing. There are alot worse beers out there.

no way rhino! if i'm drinking mexican beers, the last thing i want is a corona. give me dos equis any day.

My contacts have been bothering me too lately. I ordered new ones a while back, and I think they might be a different size? Dunno, but my right one likes to swim in circles in my eye. Makes depth perception very interesting when trying to hit a golf ball.

no way rhino! if i'm drinking mexican beers, the last thing i want is a corona. give me dos equis any day.

+1 :banana:

the temper tantrums only get worse. just ignore him, when they realize no one's watching or caring, they give it up quick.

Yeah, we just let him sit there and cry it out. It's really hard not to laugh though, it's so funny! That sad puppy face with his cheeks all red and him looking around to see if anyone's watching... lol...

I dont always drink Mexican beer but when I do I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends.

dos-equis.jpg

A man that likes High Life and Dos Equis. And a lefty. I consider you a friend, TC.

Now for the test. How do you feel about Newcastle and Guinness?

Kevin

I dont always drink Mexican beer but when I do I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends.

dos-equis.jpg

i have no idea why in the heck they decided to go with that marketing campaign... is that guy like the mexican sean connery or something?

i have no idea why in the heck they decided to go with that marketing campaign... is that guy like the mexican sean connery or something?

I dont know, but he's the schnizzle.

"He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like." LOL

youre right... he is a schnizzle... buahaha

A man that likes High Life and Dos Equis. And a lefty. I consider you a friend, TC.

Now for the test. How do you feel about Newcastle and Guinness?

Kevin

i only like my guiness out of a tap, and when i lived in england, i purposefully lived in newcastle, if that tells you anything. i enjoy both of them. my brother and i are both huge newcastle fans, in fact, tonight i might "take the dog for a walk"......haha

As a person who works for a beer company (not Dos Equis) I think the “most interesting man in the world” is an absolutely brilliant marketing campaign.

Tee time - 9:30
Finish time - 2:45

wtf

As a person who works for a beer company (not Dos Equis) I think the “most interesting man in the world” is an absolutely brilliant marketing campaign.

are you hiring?????

Hmm, from Saint Louis, MO... I wonder what beer company you work for?

Tee time - 9:30
Finish time - 2:45

wtf

Yeah, dude, no kidding. What happened out there?

"if he keeps talking during my backswing... im gonna dirt_guy him!"

"if this group doesn't hurry up or let us through...i'm gonna dirt_guy them!"

lol it was just SLOW out there. Nothing but foursomes and slow. I found myself getting mad at everyone if they didnt go JB like fast. I planned on coming home and getting a nap before work but thats not gonna happen.

lol it was just SLOW out there. Nothing but foursomes and slow. I found myself getting mad at everyone if they didnt go JB like fast. I planned on coming home and getting a nap before work but thats not gonna happen.

Wait, are you saying I play fast? I think every foursome should be able to play in 3 hours. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back