Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+10000000000 to this, if you do you never know what they will do to your food! :sick:

i never ever ever piss off ppl that handle my food... especially in drive thrus

+10000000000 to this, if you do you never know what they will do to your food! :sick:

i dont care how stupid the ppl seem or how terribly they screw up my order... im am unbelievably cool calm and collected customer before i get my order... these guys get paid minimum wage to handle something you are about to injest... that in itself is scary

or Road Trip? I'll never eat french toast at a diner again....
So the people at the table next to me are complaining to their server because the sweet and spicy dish they ordered is too spicy. Really? Have they not seen the movie Waiting?

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Horse flies. Or Deer flies. Not sure what the hell is the right name but the little SOB's and myself are at war. It happens every year around this time. They attack me as soon as I go outside. Wash the car they attack. Try to get some swings in on the back deck they attack. Mow the lawn they attack. They attack the dogs too. I hate hate them. They bite through my hats, my shirts and when they do bite it swells up HUGE. Grrrrr.

Horse flies. Or Deer flies. Not sure what the hell is the right name but the little SOB's and myself are at war. It happens every year around this time. They attack me as soon as I go outside. Wash the car they attack. Try to get some swings in on the back deck they attack. Mow the lawn they attack. They attack the dogs too. I hate hate them. They bite through my hats, my shirts and when they do bite it swells up HUGE. Grrrrr.

this is me and mosquitos... heck i just hate bugs in general... unless its bugs that eat bugs... that bite me

this is me and mosquitos... heck i just hate bugs in general... unless its bugs that eat bugs... that bite me

dude these things are so much worse then squitos. The skeeters love me too, I guess Im sweet! But these flies are bad!! I even tried decorating my special lawn hat with their dead bodies. Didnt work. They dont care.

dude these things are so much worse then squitos. The skeeters love me too, I guess Im sweet! But these flies are bad!! I even tried decorating my special lawn hat with their dead bodies. Didnt work. They dont care.

i took a surf trip down to cape hatteras and they have horse flies that are as big as birds... and they sting you over an over even when youre out in the water... heck i was tempted to put on a full wetsuit even tho the water was hot

I hate horse flies. They generally don't bother me directly, but I've had them snacking on horses while I was riding narrow timber trails in the mountains and the suckers can spook a horse off the trail, not good! I can pretty much watch the neck, but when they start hitting thier ass it gets a bit intense.

I hate horse flies. They generally don't bother me directly, but I've had them snacking on horses while I was riding narrow timber trails in the mountains and the suckers can spook a horse off the trail, not good! I can pretty much watch the neck, but when they start hitting thier ass it gets a bit intense.

we need a pic of you on a horse

we need a pic of you on a horse

Haha, I'm small enough to look like a horse fly on the one's I rode. I have some great pic's of the mountains, but none of me.

Can my golf situation get any worse?:

My Rangefinder is broken and has been for a few days, i have to call Bushnell for a replacement.

FURTHERMORE: I store my clubs at the country club and when I took them out to play today, I pull out my driver from my bag and the shaft is snapped in half. So I'm down a driver and a range finder right now.

My Rangefinder is broken and has been for a few days, i have to call Bushnell for a replacement.

FURTHERMORE: I store my clubs at the country club and when I took them out to play today, I pull out my driver from my bag and the shaft is snapped in half. So I'm down a driver and a range finder right now.

Man, sorry to hear that Dent. Things have to go up from there!

Dent said:

I'd complain to the staff. Any good country club should replace that driver for you- or give you one heck of a good % off at the clubhouse

no doubt, I think!

I'd complain to the staff. Any good country club should replace that driver for you- or give you one heck of a good % off at the clubhouse

I did complain, and they offered to replace the shaft for free, but I would have to buy the shaft. They didn't really say much and they basically gave me an "I dunno" answer.

That's not good enough.

Dent said:
I did complain, and they offered to replace the shaft for free, but I would have to buy the shaft. They didn't really say much and they basically gave me an "I dunno" answer.

That's not good enough.

Any course that is nice enough to have club storage is nice enough to replace whatever they break. Keep going up in management until someone has the power to fix it.

As a last resort- make sure they hear you talking about the poor customer service to other members in the pro shop/ 19th hole. It's not ideal, but they will scramble to do damage control.

Good Advice thanks gus. I'll see what happens. For the price I paid for the driver it might almost be cheaper to get a new one.

Good Advice thanks gus. I'll see what happens. For the price I paid for the driver it might almost be cheaper to get a new one.

thats crazy... how do they store clubs there? do you give it to a club valet? do you just throw it into a back room? or in a locker?
yeah they owe you a new club

I had my hopes up for a really great lunch today from one of the lunch trucks and it was bad!! I think a lot of the trucks are raising their prices and cutting down on their quality :(

somtimes you get what you pay for on the Roach Coaches!

somtimes you get what you pay for on the Roach Coaches!

They've all been pretty good until just recently :( There was one lunch truck that raised their prices on their tacos (from $2 to $3) but kept the dinky small taco quantity the same and even got rid of their signature dish. How do you get rid of your signature dish?!!? :confused2: Oh well, its just a sign that I need to bring my lunch in to work :)

A Golf USA just opened within walking distance from my development...why dost thee tempt me o' Lord? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back