Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go back to find a post 2 days old just to say +1? I mean come on now, we all know what your referring to about what happened in the belly putter thread yesterday. No need to take little shots at people throughout different threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok lets just say for the sake of argument that it was a shot, what would your opinion be of someone who make little shots over at least 3 different threads several days after the original thread. That would be even worst wouldn't it? or is it only me that can be in the wrong?

I think you were told to drop it yesterday JNR.

Perhaps you should.

It would have gone away days ago but you keep bringing it back.

I brought it back up?

Why do people insist on being so angry on blogs or websites?

Ok lets just say for the sake of argument that it was a shot, what would your opinion be of someone who make little shots over at least 3 different threads several days after the original thread. That would be even worst wouldn't it? or is it only me that can be in the wrong?

I wasn't going to reply but just trying to help you out here, not being a smart@ss or anything like that, just words of advice. Your still new here, by no means am I saying I'm any better than you, still somewhat new myself. But it doesn't help you out when you call people a DB (female product) calling a mod a prick, being a smart@ss with the president of the site, and just saying some of the things you do when they aren't necessary. I don't know how old you are nor do I care but this site is different, really some great people on here and I'm sure you know by now that some if the stuff you say just isn't tolerated on here like other sites. It's not that we're stuck up because we all know how to gave a good time it's just that this is a family friendly site and we want to talk about golf, football, tv shows, movies, golf, more golf, etc and no need to have an argument everyday. Just have to learn to let it go, and move on. I promise you don't take as much ribbing as me or even close to it but I know it's all in good fun and we all joke on here. It's a place to have fun not argue everyday. Im guilty of arguments to but just have to let it go sometimes.

Just throwing that out there.

Whats going on in here? Looks like it might be fun. Theres an app for social credit? wtf are you guys ranting about?

I wasn't going to reply but just trying to help you out here, not being a smart@ss or anything like that, just words of advice. Your still new here, by no means am I saying I'm any better than you, still somewhat new myself. But it doesn't help you out when you call people a DB (female product) calling a mod a prick, being a smart@ss with the president of the site, and just saying some of the things you do when they aren't necessary. I don't know how old you are nor do I care but this site is different, really some great people on here and I'm sure you know by now that some if the stuff you say just isn't tolerated on here like other sites. It's not that we're stuck up because we all know how to gave a good time it's just that this is a family friendly site and we want to talk about golf, football, tv shows, movies, golf, more golf, etc and no need to have an argument everyday. Just have to learn to let it go, and move on. I promise you don't take as much ribbing as me or even close to it but I know it's all in good fun and we all joke on here. It's a place to have fun not argue everyday. Im guilty of arguments to but just have to let it go sometimes.

Just throwing that out there.

Great post Bridges. I don't want to see any fighting on here either and I don't want to see old dirty laundry brought back up either. This site is different and we really do want this to be a fun environment for everyone. Golfers of all ages, skill levels and genders. Whatever happened in the past is the past and let's move on and enjoy the present and whatever is in the future.

New rant! SNOW, how it becoming a pain! I thought NC was suppose to get one snow a year and that is it. We now have about 4-5 inches on the ground again and that means I can't play golf for another week! This sucks.

That's a pretty good post there, bridges. He's right too. Bridges had a rough start here hehe. Him and TC had a pretty good spat that was EPIC!

New rant! SNOW, how it becoming a pain! I thought NC was suppose to get one snow a year and that is it. We now have about 4-5 inches on the ground again and that means I can't play golf for another week! This sucks.

+1 on the snow. We need an FU thread. Id love to give the weather a big FU right now. The snow is coming here next and I hate it already.

+1

we just got about 8in at my house in CT. supposedly another foot coming in wednesday. I used to like snow when I was in to snowboarding and school snow days...now it just means I have to work from home and everything takes twice as long to do with a remote connection to the office!

I havent been golfing in over a month now and still probably have 8-9 weeks before I can even think about hitting off some grass.

That's a pretty good post there, bridges. He's right too. Bridges had a rough start here hehe. Him and TC had a pretty good spat that was EPIC!

Was it EPIC or prolly EPIC? lol

Hey Indiana jones gunna need you to pay up on those goggles or calling eBay police! ha

+1 on how EPIC it was hehe

I'm with the rest of you, screw this snow! I want to go out and shovel to get it over with but I'm waiting for it to stop so I don't have to do it again.

Smalls did you ever get one of these
snow-shovel-ergonomic.jpg

I will not even comment on how much snow we got here because I apparently suck at measuring it lol

Smalls, I didn't want to say this but you know when I said my laptop was 17" yesterday in the espn golf game thread? Well I measured it later on and it's 14" hahaha

I will not even comment on how much snow we got here because I apparently suck at measuring it lol

Smalls, I didn't want to say this but you know when I said my laptop was 17" yesterday in the espn golf game thread? Well I measured it later on and it's 14" hahaha

You're probably a fisherman too, LOL

I'm with the rest of you, screw this snow! I want to go out and shovel to get it over with but I'm waiting for it to stop so I don't have to do it again.

Smalls did you ever get one of these
snow-shovel-ergonomic.jpg

lol check THIS thread Mo. And notice he gave up on the Chiefs before they ever played a game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back