Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link OEM, I've missed alot of stuff on here.:beat-up:

No problem, good to see you around. And Ive been giving smalls a hard time about the September snow shovel since September haha

I will not even comment on how much snow we got here because I apparently suck at measuring it lol

Smalls, I didn't want to say this but you know when I said my laptop was 17" yesterday in the espn golf game thread? Well I measured it later on and it's 14" hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bridges, just take your laptop out and stand it on end now to measure the snow, hehe

I will not even comment on how much snow we got here because I apparently suck at measuring it lol

Smalls, I didn't want to say this but you know when I said my laptop was 17" yesterday in the espn golf game thread? Well I measured it later on and it's 14" hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you measure the screen diagonally? Dont want to cut yourself short haha

I'm with the rest of you, screw this snow! I want to go out and shovel to get it over with but I'm waiting for it to stop so I don't have to do it again.

Smalls did you ever get one of these
snow-shovel-ergonomic.jpg

Nope, got something better. Going to go use it now, and do the old lady's driveway across the street too.

Did you measure the screen diagonally? Dont want to cut yourself short haha

Bridges won't sell it short! I'm surprised he didn't say his screen was 68 inches! hahaha

Has it stopped snowing over there?

Not yet, and they say we're supposed to get maybe 3 more inches. Still coming down pretty good.

I think I am going to go and get a snow shovel on Amazon today. I hope this keeps the snow away for the rest of 2011.

I think I am going to go and get a snow shovel on Amazon today. I hope this keeps the snow away for the rest of 2011.

It didn't work for me! And buying a new car toget around in the snow didn't keep the snow away either! I figured I was double covered for the snow this year and neither one worked. That and the Chiefs had a good season, the last two weeks notwithstanding! hehehe

It didn't work for me! And buying a new car toget around in the snow didn't keep the snow away either! I figured I was double covered for the snow this year and neither one worked. That and the Chiefs had a good season, the last two weeks notwithstanding! hehehe

Which shovel did you go with?

The last one is the only one that counted, the rest of the season they just screwed themselves out of picking higher in the draft. Works for me though, haha

RANT: I went out to the truck to get my gloves and slipped and fell on my azz! It's ice underneath!

Which shovel did you go with?

41P8nuOClwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i see there's some action in this thread today. young bridges did get the wrath of FLTC once. it wasn't fun, i don't like doing that sort of thing, but i also have a tough time biting my tongue. we've made up, bridges is a good kid, i'm glad he's around. i read everything, and i agree that we should all be entitled to our opinions, but it's different when you intentionally pick. i know this b/c i am guilty of it, especially here lately. i get my mind made up about someone and i just can't shake it. is it fair? probably not. i can't take back things that i've said, even if i may regret some of it. all i can do is move forward, let time take care of the rest. just food for thought.

i see there's some action in this thread today. young bridges did get the wrath of FLTC once. it wasn't fun, i don't like doing that sort of thing, but i also have a tough time biting my tongue. we've made up, bridges is a good kid, i'm glad he's around. i read everything, and i agree that we should all be entitled to our opinions, but it's different when you intentionally pick. i know this b/c i am guilty of it, especially here lately. i get my mind made up about someone and i just can't shake it. is it fair? probably not. i can't take back things that i've said, even if i may regret some of it. all i can do is move forward, let time take care of the rest. just food for thought.

I told you not to say that on the forum TC! :D

Dr. Calloway speaks. And we listen.

Dr. Calloway speaks. And we listen.

It's kind of cool seeing around 9" of snow on the ground, but now they are calling for 25 mph winds. This stuff pretty much came down nice and even, my roof and cars have it piled straight up, but its light and fluffy. That wind gets going there's going to be no getting around in it.

On a positive note, I get to take Liz to Wal-Mart, haha. Play time, hehehehe

It's kind of cool seeing around 9" of snow on the ground, but now they are calling for 25 mph winds. This stuff pretty much came down nice and even, my roof and cars have it piled straight up, but its light and fluffy. That wind gets going there's going to be no getting around in it.

On a positive note, I get to take Liz to Wal-Mart, haha. Play time, hehehehe

Whoa now! Getting crazy on us Duey lol. Wal-Mart? Going all out arent you? haha

Heck yeah. I need paint remover and testers for a project anyway, lol. Have to take the 4 runner though, dont feel like digging out the old Chevy.

I would like the Mashie to come out Feb. 1st rather than March 1st. Then I can get my hands on the 15.5* to replace my 3w. Come on Cleveland up the release date!

I would like the Mashie to come out Feb. 1st rather than March 1st. Then I can get my hands on the 15.5* to replace my 3w. Come on Cleveland up the release date!

Im on the release the Mashie early bandwagon too.

I just shot 86 on torrey pines in our sim. Terrible.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

What if we had a THP early relase pre-order? That would be so awesome!

Id get three of them even though I only want two!

Hey! Nothing wrong with Wal-Mart, that's me and Jacqui's regular Friday night date! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back