Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Celsius temperature goes we aren't even going to hit positives yet even next week. Last year this Sunday coming up I was golfing a little par 3 already, this year we are still in the negatives with a ton of snow on the ground still. I'm so mad.

As far as Celsius temperature goes we aren't even going to hit positives yet even next week. Last year this Sunday coming up I was golfing a little par 3 already, this year we are still in the negatives with a ton of snow on the ground still. I'm so mad.

The walk to the bus stop was suicide today. The sidewalks were covered with a millimetre or two of ice! Stupid freezing drizzle/fog!

Feels like were not going to be golfing til July eh Fink?

It's so true. When I was talking to that pro for lessons, I didn't even bother giving him my lesson for April. I went directly to May/June.

it rained all day today and i was prepped and ready to for a whole day of gaming... nope
drove my parents to appointments all day... in the rain

It snowed today. And now temps are supposed to be at least 10º below normal for at least the next five days or so. Ugh.

Wow, I just dealt with the dumbest bank teller I've ever seen in my life.
"Can I take out $200, and can you please check to see if there was ~$67 taken out of my account in the last 10 days to pay for a cellphone bill"
"Do you want that $67 taken out of the $200 you're taking out now? Or do you want $267 to pay for the bill too?"

uhhhhhh.....

Wow, I just dealt with the dumbest bank teller I've ever seen in my life.
"Can I take out $200, and can you please check to see if there was ~$67 taken out of my account in the last 10 days to pay for a cellphone bill"
"Do you want that $67 taken out of the $200 you're taking out now? Or do you want $267 to pay for the bill too?"

uhhhhhh.....

Ouch, looks like someone needs to take some listening training, that's one of the most simple questions a teller gets. I used to be one back in high school and college. I could have had you in and out in less than 5 minutes. If you don't mind me asking how old was the teller?

She was probably mid 40s. The whole ordeal took 10 minutes, + the waiting I had to do for the person in front of me who wanted a new debit card.

My rant today involves going to the DMV. I don't think I need to type any more because it will get me even more upset.

To early to have a rant?

My grandma has a flat on her truck. Wakes me up a little after 7 this morning so I can change it (which I dont mind) I get out there get it jacked up then the damn tire jack in the back wont lower down the tire, I tried for 30 minutes. Then I tell her to take mine to go eat breakfast and I will try to get it off. An hour and half later, the damn thing still wont come off. I took off the flat tire and now Im just pissed that the stupid spare wont lower down. I dont know what the heck is going on. Im about to roundhouse Chuck Norris kick it. :angry:

To early to have a rant?

My grandma has a flat on her truck. Wakes me up a little after 7 this morning so I can change it (which I dont mind) I get out there get it jacked up then the damn tire jack in the back wont lower down the tire, I tried for 30 minutes. Then I tell her to take mine to go eat breakfast and I will try to get it off. An hour and half later, the damn thing still wont come off. I took off the flat tire and now Im just pissed that the stupid spare wont lower down. I dont know what the heck is going on. Im about to roundhouse Chuck Norris kick it. :angry:

Couldn't you just use the jack from your car to lift the truck just high enough to take her jack off?

To early to have a rant?

Chuck Norris wouldn't have to kick it. Chuck Norris' cars change their own tires.

Here's my rant: So I forgot to turn the water off to the pool last night and now my backyard is a swamp. I wonder what my water bill this month is gonna look like.

Couldn't you just use the jack from your car to lift the truck just high enough to take her jack off?

Huh?

I'm talking about the jack that is attached to the truck that lowers the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh?

I'm talking about the jack that is attached to the truck that lowers the tire.

Duh, I didn't read your post carefully enough. I thought you had jacked the truck up but now the jack won't go down.

Duh, I didn't read your post carefully enough. I thought you had jacked the truck up but now the jack won't go down.

haha no worries.

Guess I will just have to take the bad tire to town in my truck and get it fixed. Not a clue what's wrong with the tire jack.

Haha, I usually make sure to read THE Bridges post's a couple times. But after that you learn to speakith Bridges.

Just joshin Bridges!

I can't freakin get out of bed, no matter how hard I try I'm just too exhausted to stand up.

I think carling said she will be in Manitoba at 10:45 around your neighborhood signing autographs...

*Dent jumps out of bed

I can't freakin get out of bed, no matter how hard I try I'm just too exhausted to stand up.

I had that problem this morning. I went to bed last night at 7:15pm like I do every night for dialysis, but instead of watching TV and THP'ing and FB'ing from the laptop, I went to sleep because I've been so tired lately. I even took the night off from the gym. I woke up at my regular time (4am) exhausted! Nothing planned tomorrow so I'm sleeping in!

To early to have a rant?

Ugh... I've had that happen before as well. Does grandma travel on many gravel roads? In my instance, the contraption was jammed full of rocks and misc road junk so it wouldn't lower the tire more than 5 inches. It was quite a PIA to wrestle free while dealing with oil seeping from the road on a hot summer day.

Ugh... I've had that happen before as well. Does grandma travel on many gravel roads? In my instance, the contraption was jammed full of rocks and misc road junk so it wouldn't lower the tire more than 5 inches. It was quite a PIA to wrestle free while dealing with oil seeping from the road on a hot summer day.

Ya, our driveway is gravel and its pretty long. Plus there is a gravel backroad that she takes from time to time. I think she just had the spare put back on there not to long ago, so Im wondering if they just put it back on wrong or its just broke.

Ya, our driveway is gravel and its pretty long. Plus there is a gravel backroad that she takes from time to time. I think she just had the spare put back on there not to long ago, so Im wondering if they just put it back on wrong or its just broke.

How bad is the flat? Can it be taken in and repaired. Just thinking you could do that, put it back on the truck, then your grandma can take the truck in to whoever messed with the spare and have them get it unstuck.

How bad is the flat? Can it be taken in and repaired. Just thinking you could do that, put it back on the truck, then your grandma can take the truck in to whoever messed with the spare and have them get it unstuck.

Sometimes it's cheaper and easier to just get a new spare tire hoist than to have someone try to take it apart and figure it out. It's not exactly something they do on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back