Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Urban Dictionary it means when someone doesn't care - but I can't define when I use it because I simply don't know. It is what it sounds like I guess!

That is exactly what I imagined it was, never was sure though

Okay. My sister and her friends use it and they are major Anime nerds, so I assumed it was only used by that crowd. Which would explain why I don't use it and none of my friends do.

Okay. My sister and her friends use it and they are major Anime nerds, so I assumed it was only used by that crowd. Which would explain why I don't use it and none of my friends do.

Whoa whoa whoa...I am NOT into Anime! :beat-up:

And I don't actually say it, only type it! heh

Anyways, my rant today goes with my rant yesterday

I come home and STILL no iPhone at my door. They left a notice, my mom was gone when they tried to deliver it. Instead, I just got the case I ordered for it, and will get the phone tomorrow. TORTURE!

Hahaha ya it has nothing to do with Anime.

I wasn't sure. They are the only ones who I have heard say it, or read saying it (that doesn't seem right, but they are the ones who I see right it a lot)

I come home and STILL no iPhone at my door. They left a notice, my mom was gone when they tried to deliver it. Instead, I just got the case I ordered for it, and will get the phone tomorrow. TORTURE!

I ordered new soccer cleats yesterday, over night shipping from NC. It's in Anchorage right now, but the package hasn't arrived. I have a game later tonight, I NEED those cleats :angry:

You have enough money for an Iphone.. but not enough for a new Driver? :D

You have enough money for an Iphone.. but not enough for a new Driver? :D

I sold my iPod Touch to get the iPhone! ;)

If I went with AT&T I would of had to pay $70 a month - and that's with NO texting.

So I took a hit and went with TMobile (hit because it's not 3G, but its MUCH cheaper), but I'm only paying $1/day for unlimited data/internet/messaging + unlimited text and phone calls are $0.15/min.

I hardly ever make calls, so it was a no brainer. So I'm guessing about $35/month.

If I went with AT&T I would of had to pay $70 a month - and that's with NO texting.

So I took a hit and went with TMobile (hit because it's not 3G, but its MUCH cheaper), but I'm only paying $1/day for unlimited data/internet/messaging + unlimited text and phone calls are $0.15/min.

I hardly ever make calls, so it was a no brainer. So I'm guessing about $35/month.

$30-31 a month is a steal.

$30-31 a month is a steal.

Yeah. It took me a week or two to find a deal that would work, because my dad is paying for it(he pays for all the cell phone plans) and he won't go over $40/month. So I kept looking and looking and finally found an awesome plan with T-Mobile.

Lets keep this one about rants guys. The rest of the stuff can be talked about in official banter away thread.

Glad you like the wedge Dent. I sent over a 60* wedge to Dent to have waiting at his hotel when he arrived. Just a welcome to FL for him.

It sucked that the weather wasn't that great. It was pretty windy and rained a few days. We haven't had rain in Florida in months and the one week you are here it rained :angry:

Glad you like the wedge Dent. I sent over a 60* wedge to Dent to have waiting at his hotel when he arrived. Just a welcome to FL for him.

Definitely the best forum I've ever been to. Never seen someone care so much for his members! No other site would do that!!

We want everybody to be happy. We know we will never please everyone, but we certainly want to try.

It sucked that the weather wasn't that great. It was pretty windy and rained a few days. We haven't had rain in Florida in months and the one week you are here it rained :angry:

Ya GG, the 2 hour delay in the morning on sunday at the Arnold Palmer was bad, but we beat out the rain every time, it rained all night one night but we just watched TV all night. The wind on one round was terrible though.

One, to go to someones house and ask to have their belongings is just plain rude, I could never imagine someone doing that. Two, to sell them for cash? wow..

The wedge was also for an early bday present.

Ya GG, the 2 hour delay in the morning on sunday at the Arnold Palmer was bad, but we beat out the rain every time, it rained all night one night but we just watched TV all night. The wind on one round was terrible though.

One, to go to someones house and ask to have their belongings is just plain rude, I could never imagine someone doing that. Two, to sell them for cash? wow..

I know...manners please? You might as well walk up to someone on the sidewalk and mug 'em. Same thing pretty much.

Congrats on the 60* Dent! And I see from your siggy that you finally have your Spin Milled addiction satisfied as well. LoL.

Congrats on the 60* Dent! And I see from your siggy that you finally have your Spin Milled addiction satisfied as well. LoL.

More like a fetish! haha

To be honest here, I'm not a fan of the Vokey's. Only reason they are in my bag right now is from lack of $$. Maybe the new ones are better, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back