Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

the tall, hairy molinari is obnoxious. he celebrates everything.

Great bird by the pasty Swede. Or should I say the Swedish pastie?

Kevin

Great bird by the pasty Swede. Or should I say the Swedish pastie?

Kevin

did someone say pastries? I am hungry- where is Mary?

Has there been some nude pictures of the Molinari bros released recently, or is this just crude stereotyping going on?

Reactions: JB
Has there been some nude pictures of the Molinari bros released recently, or is this just crude stereotyping going on?

Huh? Have you seen him? Its like saying Charl Schwartzel isnt hairy either?

I love Dotty Pepper saying "Casey has been ALL OVER THE PLACE".

Oh wait, she said Harrington. That makes sense then. HAHA

I wouldn't call either one hairy.

You wouldnt call Charl Schwartzel hairy?

Dude, you must think Chewbacca is a hairless mouse.

CharlSchwartzel320.JPG

Well now this could be interesting. Will Phil buck up make up for his 3 putt mistake realizing he is even taking the kid down with him or will he fold up like a cheap suit. I swear to God if he makes me have to look at that damn Poulter grin at the end of this I may not be able to recover any Phil mojo....ever! He did walk off the hole looking pissed at himself.

Mashed potato? LOL. That's a good one.

Now what the hell are the Americans doing? They're messing with my mind, man. I can't take these emotional swings.

Kevin

Well now this could be interesting. Will Phil buck up make up for his 3 putt mistake realizing he is even taking the kid down with him or will he fold up like a cheap suit. I swear to God if he makes me have to look at that damn Poulter grin at the end of this I may not be able to recover any Phil mojo....ever! He did walk off the hole looking pissed at himself.

Yeah, that was a really bad one. He had played well for about 7 holes too. It only took him 3 days to do so. Im with you, he needs to turn it around fast.

You wouldnt call Charl Schwartzel hairy?
Not particularly, no. Mybe he has a bit of chest hair, but that wouldn't necessarily qualify someone as hairy, I don't think.

Spoiler
Nooooooooo!!! Chelsea just scored :bad:

Ross Fisher :alien2:

Wow. Fisher won that match by himself. He should get a passport.

Kevin

paddy's playing so well in this ryder cup. he's 2-1 which is great for him.

ross fisher = machine!

i'm ready for today's coverage to be over.

And in the last 10 mins all of the momentum the US had gained has dissipated. Come on boys- we need 2 points out of this!

I think Kaymer saw too much of IJP's grin too. He tried to take him out with that wedge shot.

Fowler was a good pick, he is showing some fight.

Maybe the others got Lee to give them a Sunday style pep talk?

Funny twitter post by Shane Bacon, our friend from Yahoo Sports.

"Percentage change Ian Poulter was going to do something like that if he made that birdie putt? 39343489302292940559990000 percent"

I wanna punch Poulter.

US team has just fallen apart.

Back