Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

After seeing some of the threads, I'm sure everything will be kosher. It feels just like leaving for college again, nervous but excited!

yeah man, nothing to worry about, the few THPers I have met have been awesome to chat with and im expecting nothing but the same this weekend

After seeing some of the threads, I'm sure everything will be kosher. It feels just like leaving for college again, nervous but excited!

What newcomers to the outing will learn is that this is in some ways a family reunion. Many of the members are "close" friends with other members, and the THP Outing each year is a chance for them to see them. It happens only once a year, so the excitement is at a high. However you can ask almost anybody that has been a newcomer, it took all of 15 minutes to feel welcomed and a part of the "family".

Just stay away from One-T otherwise you may end up at the local PD. Other than that you are golden.

Just stay away from One-T otherwise you may end up at the local PD. Other than that you are golden.

and the creepy guy asking if you wanna see his woodshed

don't sweat it man...it's all good. buying the vets beers certainly helps the transition faster though hehe

Is it just me or does it seem the vets are getting along better with the repeat outing goers? I just don't know anyone well enough, just hope i can contribute to a team and meet all of you guys

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Don't worry buddy, I will take you under my wings and show ya the ropes.

and the creepy guy asking if you wanna see his woodshed

I'll take care of you down at the outing champ :deadhorse:

It is kind of funny when everyone asks who I am going to be playing golf with and I say a bunch of internet dudes I have never met (except DD67 and Kmac). I'm just going to have fun and play some golf, hopefully meet some new friends. We will have a brew Pmoa as outing newbs tomorrow night.

It is kind of funny when everyone asks who I am going to be playing golf with and I say a bunch of internet dudes I have never met (except DD67 and Kmac). I'm just going to have fun and play some golf, hopefully meet some new friends. We will have a brew Pmoa as outing newbs tomorrow night.

The same here! Unless your a member here you just have no idea what its about. I always give them the site address and tell them to check it out for themselves.

The same here! Unless your a member here you just have no idea what its about. I always give them the site address and tell them to check it out for themselves.

Well I cant wait to just get down there and play some golf, work has been hell and its just going to be busier when I get back. This is a must needed break. See all you internet golfers tomorrow!

Don't worry buddy, I will take you under my wings and show ya the ropes.

Anyone else seeing this guy??? LOL

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
Yeah my wife is still amazed at how this community works. She thinks its hilarious I don't even know most peoples real names.

TapAhoy!

Some people's screen names are just better than their real names...SMG just sounds cool...

"who are you playing with? SMG..."

Yeah my wife is still amazed at how this community works. She thinks its hilarious I don't even know most peoples real names.

TapAhoy!

Back