Olive oil in coffee? on Ice cream?

Olive oil in coffee? Nope.

Olive oil on ice cream? Ain't no way.

I like olive oil but I'll keep it to cooking with and adding flavor to things like a salad or Boursin. I'm not putting it in my coffee. I won't have room for the cream and sugar. :ROFLMAO: Seriously though my coffee has cream and sugar. No butter. No olive oil.

Read the side effects happening from adding that olive oil to the coffee, lol!
i don't want to...is it like the olean potato chips from years ago? :ROFLMAO:

Oh no! :ROFLMAO:

Lol I'm not prepared to try it anyway but claims I saw said it helped curb hunger cravings.
Sure, you aren't really that hungry when you are otherwise occupied lol.

Sesame Street Dancing GIF

Never tried olive, but I put coconut oil in my coffee. Somewhat similar to Phils mix. I like the taste and I feel it keeps me from snacking.

Good Coffee has - water , the coffee and milk depending on the style …..

That’s it , no additives, cream , sugar , flavouring ….

Good Olive oil , dipping bread in and tasting , in or with charcuterie plates etc … Is delicious

Sometimes they just don’t know where to draw a line ….

I don't think I want olive oil in coffee or on my ice cream 🤮

I was out to dinner with my wife and friends a while back. I'm not a big dessert person at all, but everyone else was having some so i decided to try a dessert on the menu that no one had ordered, but caught my eye. It was vanilla gelato drizzled with olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. It may have been one of the best desserts I've ever had...
The flavors were just fantastic.

None of that sounds appealing in the least bit

I've had olive oil ice cream before. It tasted like regular ice cream but was a much smoother texture.

Olive oil in coffee? NFW.

Ive tried all the Oleato drinks and theyre fine. Nothing special and I don't think they're disgusting.
I've only tried one and like you said it was ok but nothing great.

Has anyone tried this? I use olive oil for a lot of things but never would have dreamed of putting it in my coffee or on my ice cream :oops:

When I saw Starbucks Oleato I thought what kind of craziness is this..
Infused with award-winning Partanna® extra virgin olive oil, Oleato is more than a drink. It is a revelation in coffee, one that is luxurious and next-level. Once an idea, today a drinking experience available nationwide.
Only response I have is why. I avoid Starbucks at all times.

Back