One of my happiest golf days today!

MacTS

Reaction score
Handicap
This morning I tee'd up with my dad who has started playing golf this year at age 74. We played 9 holes together. Later this afternoon I tee'd up with my 12 year old son for another 9 hole round, and he really liked it (tomorrow I will buy him his own clubs). So a very nice golfing day where the actual result on the course was not important. Next time I plan to play with both of them at the same time!

That's awesome man! Sound like an amazing day.

Yes! Really an amazing day!

That is an awesome day.

Sounds pretty awesome to me!!

Playing golf with past & future generations is one of the things I love most about this game! I played this morning with my father-in-law and his sisters & we had a blast.

Very cool.

Sounds like a perfect day! Hope you get many more days with the two of them!

That is trully amazing, I love the generations of passing down this wonderful game. Cheers, thanks for sharing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so awesome, memories in a day to last 3 generations. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Great to hear !

That's awesome, 3 generations of golfers

Very nice. Glad to hear you got to golf with them.

That's great ... reminds me of last year when I played with my 23 yr old and 8 yr old son. First time the three of us had played together.

Nice story to read!

That is awesome!

Sounds like an awesome day!

Sounds like a great day!

I think there's nothing better than playing golf with your dad, and both you and your son got to enjoy that in the same day. Awesome.

This post makes me happy too. So glad for you.

Mac,

That is a great time. My father-in-law is 75, and my son is 11. We all 3 have fun on the course.

Be sure and take lot's of selfie pics of the 3 of you. We do, and show them to friends and family.

You are making special memories. I hope one of you gets a hole in one and the others can witness it.

Jack

Building memories !

That's awesome. Father and son golf is great!

Back