Our New ICON i40 Golf Cart

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have been looking for quite a while and after testing out all of the brands, we got an ICON i40 golf cart. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask here or in the ICON EV thread here.

Love that color.

30 mph? :guitar:

Oh that is freaking badass. Wow. :love:

Enjoy. That would be fun riding around to say the grocery store or such.

• Admin
You guys picked the right color!

We hit 30 on a downhill yesterday. In the video from this morning, it was 29 on a dead flat area.
I assume you can take your own cart to your club? Or is it too far away?

• Admin
I assume you can take your own cart to your club? Or is it too far away?

Yes sir we can. Best part is the backseat folds down and the MotoCaddy fits perfectly right on there.

Yes sir we can. Best part is the backseat folds down and the MotoCaddy fits perfectly right on there.
That's awesome. Can you take the Icon on course? I assume if you're throwing the MotoCaddy on there, you're walking anyways.

That's awesome. Can you take the Icon on course? I assume if you're throwing the MotoCaddy on there, you're walking anyways.

Currently yes. And on Mondays, yes. Regular play when their new fleet arrives, no. They do this for observation reasons so they can track pace and areas carts are not supposed to be in. Trail fee would be the same with or without our cart however.

That blue is perfect!!

That is pretty sweet. I like the speedometer haha

Have been looking for quite a while and after testing out all of the brands, we got an ICON i40 golf cart. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask here or in the ICON EV thread here.

The music is a pretty perfect and glorious fit.. haha. love it.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
That is a beautiful cart!!!!

That is a very nice cart and fast too.

The music is a pretty perfect and glorious fit.. haha. love it.

Did it quickly, but wanted to throw it out there in the new section. It came out nicely.

Looks nice, congrats! Any plans to modify it further? I like the color. Also sure @Canadan is gonna love it. :LOL:

Looks nice, congrats! Any plans to modify it further? I like the color. Also sure @Canadan is gonna love it. :LOL:

There is no doubt we will be going with some custom seats at some point, new floor mat, some sound, etc. But right now its as is haha.

LOVE THE COLOR ! is there a sound system coming?

That would come in handy for some speed golf! Beautiful ride!

There is no doubt we will be going with some custom seats at some point, new floor mat, some sound, etc. But right now its as is haha.

Great color !

I was going to ask about the seats as they look very skinny in the way of padding.

That's damned nice. You've got to have a signature horn sound.

Back