My chunky little angel. Her expressions are PRICELESS. This one, is all her moms.

11070786_10102595314166572_6325265684699337383_n_zpstlfgqqk4.jpg

I forgot to post pics from our last golf outing, I took my oldest out for a quick nine sunday afternoon!

She loved rocking her new hat!

She teed the ball up a bit high, I'm letting her do it on her own a bit, but she's making good contact, she needs some work, but junior golf camp should help with that this summer!

Last edited:
My daughter got braces today... and she was exited about it.

My daughter got braces today... and she was exited about it.

She'll be even more excited when she gets them off in a few years if she's anything like my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My chunky little angel. Her expressions are PRICELESS. This one, is all her moms.

What do you mean, no? Shall I unleash the tears of anger?

What do you mean, no? Shall I unleash the tears of anger?

She's already got that pouty bottom lip on a hair trigger, she's gonna be a wild one.

I said the other day, "Are you being bad or good right now?"

She says, "I pretty" and bats her eyes.

GAHHHHHHH

I said the other day, "Are you being bad or good right now?"

She says, "I pretty" and bats her eyes.

GAHHHHHHH

No reason to even send her to school. She already has the essentials locked down.

My son was told he couldn't leave the dinner table unless he ate two very small meatballs. 2 hrs and 15 min. later and he was finally finished. Not fun but it had to be done.

Not fun Erik, and I agree.

I have a nephew who stayed with us for a few days.
Wanted chicken nuggets, pepperoni, or Mac and cheese for every meal.
No was the answer, and made him eat what we ate.
His response "I'm gonna tell my mom on you!"

He did, and she told me he won't be staying with us in the future.
My reply: thank you!

One of the major losses in our move was the mural in the boys' room that was themed from Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site. They have missed it every night since the move.

Today, that was rectified.

29837b1c26859eba90265e43b5254173.jpg

One of the major losses in our move was the mural in the boys' room that was themed from Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site. They have missed it every night since the move.

Today, that was rectified.

29837b1c26859eba90265e43b5254173.jpg

That's really cool. I love the way the doors frame the mural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ae7d424ade10d024a5ffbc15af27fde7.jpg
so happy my twin girls turned four months yesterday and man the new stuff happens it seems like all the time. And be the stay at home dad I get to see it all is so amazing.

Tying this thread and golf together: I can't believe I didn't realize this until earlier this week, but baby wipes are AWESOME at cleaning up golf shoes. My Biofusion Mesh shoes look like new after cleaning them up this week with baby wipes.

Tying this thread and golf together: I can't believe I didn't realize this until earlier this week, but baby wipes are AWESOME at cleaning up golf shoes. My Biofusion Mesh shoes look like new after cleaning them up this week with baby wipes.

baby wipes are the universal answer of how to clean something.

Baby wipes are the best! I clean everything with those things.

Everything Squared.

Parenting Thread

Today was my sons 5th birthday. He was so excited the entire day! We took him to chuck e cheese for lunch and we killed it with the tickets! Then this evening we had family over for cake and ice cream and he got the hook up! Love days like today
74d2219bfef3c459547493713d6e5dad.jpg

Great picture! Glad you guys had a special day together.

Thanks for the tip. I am definitely going to have to try that

Daughter keeps getting random 101-102 fevers. We're thinking it's from her 2yr molars coming in. Anyone else deal with this? She seems fine other than being warm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daughter keeps getting random 101-102 fevers. We're thinking it's from her 2yr molars coming in. Anyone else deal with this? She seems fine other than being warm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Teething definitely has that affect.

Also, how long has it been going on?

Back