So question about eye color, wife and I have read things that say it can change till about 6 months. Can we expect the eye color to change from what it is now? Boys have blue eyes and wife and both have brown
Might, might not. My wife was born with blue eyes and they actually changed to brown when she was like one or two I guess. At least that's what my in-laws told her, so who knows if it's true My eyes are blue.

Anywho, both our kids were born with blue and we wondered if they would change. Both stayed blue. Just gotta wait and see.

This is what they look like now, I guess it is blue... I have no clue haha

1cf8386a03f0ca77fc22bed26a7c2e0b.jpg

1cf8386a03f0ca77fc22bed26a7c2e0b.jpg
Those are pretty blue, I'd be surprised if they changed, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

The baby (2 years 2 months) sat down on the potty last night on a whim and went in it for the first time. Hoping its not a fluke and that she can keep at it!

The baby (2 years 2 months) sat down on the potty last night on a whim and went in it for the first time. Hoping its not a fluke and that she can keep at it!

Good stuff! It's great when there are no more diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those stories always make me jealous...mine were both like 3 1/2-4 before they were completely trained.

Those stories always make me jealous...mine were both like 3 1/2-4 before they were completely trained.

Yeah we have been fortunate with all of the girls so far, I think the other 2 were around 2.5 or so. Wife actually said she hadnt planned on starting to try til probably Christmas so we got an early start on this one

Son's were really gray like that and turned brown. Girl's turned blue.

Yeah we have been fortunate with all of the girls so far, I think the other 2 were around 2.5 or so. Wife actually said she hadnt planned on starting to try til probably Christmas so we got an early start on this one

Baby goes all day at daycare. At home, she's got very little interest. I think having other kids potty training at daycare motivates her.

My wife ran a 5K to benefit Alzheimer's Reserach this past Sunday and they had a great family friendly after-party with the mascots for the AAA Bisons and Sabretooth. My kids were absolutely thrilled to see them. My son (18 mos) spent the whole time chasing Sabretooth around.

Having only one kid in the house during summer when there's no homework or sports is like being on vacation.

This was taken at our vacation rental house. It's going to be framed.

2ab53905f29cd2fe98eee2a8293a79ea.jpg

My 10 mo old daughter is going through a phase where she refuses to be held by me if her mom is around. Makes for fun pictures... **warning, Im incredibly pasty**

My daughter was that way for the better part of year #1. It makes it all the more awesome when they come back around.

I can't wait for that to happen. Im alone with her tonight, so she'll be perfectly content until she sees mommy walk through the door. Then it will be game over.

Well, we're transitioning Nick from the bottle to a cup. No more formula either (we'll use it when we travel for the next few weeks, but it's almost all whole milk for him now). Plus we relented and he's on the daycare diet. Kid loves pizza, no surprise there really. Not a fan of brocolli ... also not a surprise. Actually, he's a bread fiend. Put a grilled cheese sandwich in front of him (in small bites, natch) and he'll stuff his face. Can only imagine what will happen when he sees his 1 year old birthday cake in a couple weeks.

My daughter was that way for the better part of year #1. It makes it all the more awesome when they come back around.

This was me with Harper. Now she's stuck to me like glue when I am in the room. I am enjoying it.

The boy had been away at Scout camp for a whopping 3 whole days. I am soft - I miss the kid.

Phew what an afternoon, wife went to get a much needed massage and I was on Daddy Day Care with the twins. They wore me out haha

Fed them twice and served them a glorious dinner of green beans and squash with peaches for desert. Changed diapers and played a bit then another bottle and finally to bed.

Wife is out of town until Sunday night. Say a prayer for me that these little monsters don't eat me alive lol. They went to bed an hour late so I'm the cool parent so far.

85ef8c1c7e7949672f8db4bd0de205f0.jpg

This was taken at our vacation rental house. It's going to be framed.

2ab53905f29cd2fe98eee2a8293a79ea.jpg

Very cute picture.

My 10 mo old daughter is going through a phase where she refuses to be held by me if her mom is around. Makes for fun pictures... **warning, Im incredibly pasty**

My son is similar to that, only to my wife. If I'm around, he wants little to nothing to do with her. The other day I went to the range after work and she picked him up from school. I called to see where they were so we could get some dinner. When I met up with them, my wife told me he didn't want me to come because it was his and her day.

My 2 year old son just pooped in the bath tub.

Unlike his dad, he is no longer full of shít.

My 2 year old son just pooped in the bath tub.

Unlike his dad, he is no longer full of shít.

man, not much worse than that. first you have to suppress the urge to vomit everywhere. then you snatch the kid(s) out of the water and have to put them in purgatory until they can be washed again. then you run the water to break up the poop. then you have to clean the bathtub with heavy duty cleaner. then clean the kid(s). your 10-minute bath is now a disgusting 30-minute ordeal.

man, not much worse than that. first you have to suppress the urge to vomit everywhere. then you snatch the kid(s) out of the water and have to put them in purgatory until they can be washed again. then you run the water to break up the poop. then you have to clean the bathtub with heavy duty cleaner. then clean the kid(s). your 10-minute bath is now a disgusting 30-minute ordeal.

Nah. It didn't gross me out. Mom and I were very efficient.

Nah. It didn't gross me out. Mom and I were very efficient.

then you're a bigger man than I am. the combo of poop and water is one of the 7 circles of hell in Dante's Inferno.

Back