PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a PM from Morgan informing me that CAA_Beat donated an Albatross membership to me. Thank you so much, I will do my part as soon as I can to give this amazing gift to another fellow member. This forum is amazing. Love it!

I just got a PM from Morgan informing me that CAA_Beat donated an Albatross membership to me. Thank you so much, I will do my part as soon as I can to give this amazing gift to another fellow member. This forum is amazing. Love it!
You're quite welcome. I want to make sure you're all set when that San Diego signup occurs whenever it is. I hope to make that one as well and would look forward to meeting you.

Many thanks to CAA_beat, just received a PM he donated me a membership!

Since I am new here and do not know any of y'all, I'd like to donate to other new members.

Many thanks to CAA_beat, just received a PM he donated me a membership!

Since I am new here and do not know any of y'all, I'd like to donate to other new members.

You're very welcome. Enjoy the site and the benefits of the membership.

It truly is a special place that has been more than generous to me in just over a year of being a member.

Hope to meet you at an event one day.

You're very welcome. Enjoy the site and the benefits of the membership.

It truly is a special place that has been more than generous to me in just over a year of being a member.

Hope to meet you at an event one day.
Same here, would love to meet some fellow members and yourself!

couple more items added!
big bertha 9* udesign green driver and x2hot 3deep!

couple more items added!
You are seriously too much. I can't believe one guy would do all this just because he's a great guy and loves this community. Kang, you are truly one of the greatest guys I know.

couple more items added!

Hold your head high , you are good people . And thanks to Phenom4Hire as well for his contributions .

There is some cool stuff without a single name next to it.

Lots of stuff up for grabs!
If I wasn't fixated with the thought of having my first Scotty I'd move over to another column and guarantee myself a win :) #33percentchanceisgoodenoughforme

Kang just another comment on how great of idea this was you and Phenom put together and the generosity of you two is incredible. I had to put my name by the balls as though clubs as awesome as they are, are way above my pay grade.

Thanks again.

Is the Si4 a plumbers neck.

I need to pick a couple people to do this for. This was a great idea.

Giving this thread a bump as we are approaching the drawing date! Still time left to pay a membership forward

Giving this thread a bump as we are approaching the drawing date! Still time left to pay a membership forward
Skim...what is deadline? I have to toss my name on there

Epic skim of the very first line of the first post!!!

Dec 1 I will draw :)
Lol who spells out Dec
12/1

Thanks dude

I forgot to mention Tpluff paid for my membership and I need to surprise some one with a membership stat

Good luck to you all and Kang this is amazing what you have done. Wish I could have been part of it. You have some fantastic gear there. This is why we all love this place :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back