PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drawing for the equipment will be 1st of december. That would give me sufficient time to get them shipped out before the end of the year

Drawing for the equipment will be 1st of december. That would give me sufficient time to get them shipped out before the end of the year

Thanks again for doing this Kang. The excitement about the golf club contest is really cool, and the joy I get from seeing all these good deeds is worth way more than what I paid in AC fees. Great idea!!

Let me know and I will come help package and throw them in the back of my truck to take to shipping location. #yoursweetridenotbigenough

Let me know and I will come help package and throw them in the back of my truck to take to shipping location. #yoursweetridenotbigenough
Haha I just pack and label them and they come pick it up at the shop. (Cell phone store turned into golf warehouse)

Awesome idea and huge amount of generosity from Kang. Do the math and he is giving away thousands in equipment all while bringing new members into the Albatross Club.

OUTSTANDING :good:

You guys are awesome. This thread makes me smile!

Question, how do we know who needs to be covered? Is there a list of people that need AB memberships

Question, how do we know who needs to be covered? Is there a list of people that need AB memberships

If you have someone in mind just see if they have the new banner.

Can't see banners on mobile.

I haven't logged on in a few days -- life has been getting in the way of golf -- but I just discovered that beeDoubleU paid for my membership. I wanted to say a public thank you for this incredibly thoughtful act of kindness, and I also wanted to sing the praises of this terrific thread. The generosity that suffuses this website each and every day is remarkable.

just made my pay it forward.

just made my pay it forward.

And a huge thanks to you for doing it and making me a first time Albatross Club member! It may take me a few days because I'm swamped at work, but my pay it forward will be coming shortly.

Kang has now officially taken this thing to the highest level imaginable! For those of you that have not checked the spreadsheet lately, and I hadn't in about a week until just now, there were 3 things added. 2 columns for 2 dozen balls of the winners choosing, and.....wait for it....ENTRY FEE PAID FOR A 2015 THP EVENT!!!

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Kang has now officially taken this thing to the highest level imaginable! For those of you that have not checked the spreadsheet lately, and I hadn't in about a week until just now, there were 3 things added. 2 columns for 2 dozen balls of the winners choosing, and.....wait for it....ENTRY FEE PAID FOR A 2015 THP EVENT!!!

WOWZA!

Big ups to zeroputt for paying for mine!!!

wow that is awesome! I just changed my name to that column!

Credit for that goes to phenom4hire! Dude is amazing!

Also updated the doc with more detailed specs

This thread just blows me away. Continue to be amazed by the generosity of THPers, especially one guy from the Denver area!

Wait what?? Kang that's above and beyond, your awesome!!!!!!

Wait...there a spread sheet? ?

How do I go about paying for someones membership or a new person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back