PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to get to shake your hand one day Kang. Constantly great stuff you're doing on here.

Today is the big day for the drawing. My fingers are crossed for the item I am going for. But either way, congrats to everyone who participated and thanks again to Kang for so generously parting with so much gear, as well as coming up with a great way to help make this an even better place.

I couldn't afford to pay it forward before the deadline, but I still will pay it forward once I can. Very cool idea. Thanks Kang.

jlukes's Uncle needs a Big Bertha!

Can't wait to see who wins the drawings!

jlukes's Uncle needs a Big Bertha!

Can't wait to see who wins the drawings!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the phone. You can't pay forward the prize you win for paying it forward! That's unamerican! (But fully in the spirit of THP and this thread, cool gesture)

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the phone. You can't pay forward the prize you win for paying it forward! That's unamerican! (But fully in the spirit of THP and this thread, cool gesture)

Hahaha

#ridonkuforward
#journeytoforward
#payitforward-ier

I really could use that Big Bertha Driver so much!!

PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Got a PM from Phenom...thanks so much reply on the way

got caught up with work yesterday. ill be drawing today using random number generator online and put the video up later today. about 6-7pm ish mountain time! the uncontested winners have been contacted. the winners for the stuff phenom4hire put up, he will contact himself! thanks guys!

How is it 60* in the mountains?? Can't blame you for taking advantage of that!

What amazing luck! I won a putter....

Thanks Kang! For the putter and for all the other great stuff you contributed towards the Pay-It-Forward event!

P.S. I sent you some loot to help cover the cost of shipping.

Crosses Fingers!! I need a newer Driver so bad. Really working on my game and this would help

I have $35 bucks sitting in Paypal right now. I want to Pay it Forward for an additional member as well today. If someone is looking at this and is not an Albatross Member, please PM me and I will pay for your Albatross Membership for 2015.

I have $35 bucks sitting in Paypal right now. I want to Pay it Forward for an additional member as well today. If someone is looking at this and is not an Albatross Member, please PM me and I will pay for your Albatross Membership for 2015.

I dont think too many non-members are viewing this thread from what we see, so it might be easier to pick someone out.

I dont think too many non-members are viewing this thread from what we see, so it might be easier to pick someone out.
I posted a post in the 2015 Albatross Membership thread. Hoping someone that has been wanting to be a member PM's me. If not, I will randomly select someone.

Cmon lucky number 3 ..One Time !!

Man oh man.. That Method Mod is calling my name. Been dying for that putter!! One time #2, one time!!

Man oh man.. That Method Mod is calling my name. Been dying for that putter!! One time #2, one time!!
Insert "Scotty Cameron Squareback" for "Method Mod" and I'm right there with you. One time number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back