PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yea, there is this guy named kc720 (Mr. Kang) that felt the need to settle up my 2015 Albatross membership and I don't know what I did to deserve that. You Da Man KC!!

Time to pay it forward now..............

This just makes me smile. Love seeing people to giving back in such a great way.

If anyone is skeptical with joining the Albatross club you let me know and I will make sure you know what it is to be apart of something special.

Thanks to GregDan for taking the time to answer a few questions and confirm what I already thought about Hackers Paradise and the work done by JB, GG and the rest of the outstanding forum members.

I want to publicly out and thank MikeG for taking care of my 2015 membership. Sir, it means a lot, particularly on a day where I needed the pick-me-up. Thank you brother.

I have paid-it-forward to another fine individual.

Last edited:
Thanks to GregDan for taking the time to answer a few questions and confirm what I already thought about Hackers Paradise and the work done by JB, GG and the rest of the outstanding forum members.
Let me take care of your first year in the AC. It would be my pleasure.

Last edited:
Nate is the man...thanks brotha! Will take it forward tonight when I get home.

I want to publicly out and thank MikeG for taking care of my 2015 membership. Sir, it means a lot, particularly on a day where I needed the pick-me-up. Thank you brother.

Same here. He's a special dude.

Let me take care of your first year in the AC. It would be my pleasure.

Not at all what I was expecting! What a great gesture. Thanks for again showing how amazing this community really is.

I wanted to give

bigtime.jpg

a big thank you for paying it forward for me. Thanks Nate!

I have paid-it-forward to another fine individual.

And I want to thank Donne (adwillingham) who is certainly a blessing for me. After some disheartening news from recent surgery (insurance claim), I was having a down moment.

I wanted to give

bigtime.jpg

a big thank you for paying it forward for me. Thanks Nate!

Philip, You also rock dude!! paying it forward to 2 more! one new and one existing!

THP has a rare disease called Kangola. Start with a low grade feeling of giving and then full scale sharing. It is the first virus to spread via the Internet and infect actually people.

Apparently Maynard has it and paid my 2015 albatross dues. I feel a fever coming on!

THP has a rare disease called Kangola. Start with a low grade feeling of giving and then full scale sharing. It is the first virus to spread via the Internet and infect actually people.

Apparently Maynard has it and paid my 2015 albatross dues. I feel a fever coming on!

Man Freddie...it's a special place here at THP. Just a little gratitude to show you how much you are appreciated around this family. You give and give on a daily basis helping all of our games! Thank you for that!

By the sounds of it, you need more cowbell!

Eddie really appreciate it buddy! Thanks!

Have to give a big Thanks to WardF. I couldn't get home fast enough today to get my Albatross membership paid up, WardF beat me to it. Thank you Ward. Pretty special group of people here.

A lot of paying it forward going on today. That's a pretty cool thing to see!

Robmypro, many thanks. I actually hadn't been back in here since JB said to hold off so I was completely surprised. Thanks again. Going looking for a candidate to PIF to now.

Have to give a big Thanks to WardF. I couldn't get home fast enough today to get my Albatross membership paid up, WardF beat me to it. Thank you Ward. Pretty special group of people here.
Thanks to Ward from me as well! It was a real nice surprise especially since I had not seen the thread. It was the perfect pick me up after an otherwise crappy day.

Robmypro, many thanks. I actually hadn't been back in here since JB said to hold off so I was completely surprised. Thanks again. Going looking for a candidate to PIF to now.

Dude you're the frigging man. Now I need to do my part. Thanks bro!

PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Thanks so much to Eddie for generously taking care of me! Time to pay it forward!

Last edited:
Big thanks to JRod for taking care of my Albatross membership! Thanks brother!

few more items added to the google doc. everyone make sure they are on that list!!!

Kang, above and beyond man. Incredible. Just taking generosity to another level.

few more items added to the google doc. everyone make sure they are on that list!!!

What you are doing sir is nothing short of amazing! :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back