#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I am going to have to work on my creativity for this one. Can't beat the price either.

Awesome sounding event!!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Uff da! Only 9 lucky THPERS? I will have to be on top of my social media game!

Wow 9 lucky THPer's given the opportunity to experience what Wilson has to offer. Entry to be done through social media contests even makes it more exciting. Can't wait for this one!!! Chicago is going to rock!

This looks like an unbelievable event. Highlands of Elgins greens need some Jugger payback. I only hope Sargent Slaughter will be the starter for this event.

Seriously a cool event! And the Highlands is a fantastic course for sure. I'm going to have to save up all the creativity I have for this one....! :)

WOW 9 lucky THPers are gonna get an awesome weekend and one heck of a deal on all that is involved. I definitely will be trying to get in this one.

Only 9. And those 9 will be in for a treat. And how cool would it be to go back to the site of the THP IL invitational? I know I will be trying to get in.

That is an unbelievable price for that much swaaaaaaaag!

Plus, that golf course is one of my favourite experiences. So so so so cool the way it's built!

This looks like a very neat event, looking forward to some THP contests.

Oh man... *mind is blown* I am definitely going to compete for this!

This one is gonna be exciting. What a great price for all that's involved. I think I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one.

20120507-205373-touristy-restaurants-lou-malnatis.jpg

SO much yes there Hawk.

I geez. I now need new pants after seeing that pizza.

Just remember. You will complete your round in 4:20 or else

I loved that guy. If you can motivate a THP event to finish rounds in 4 hours I am a fan.

I geez. I now need new pants after seeing that pizza.

Definitely an amazing place to eat at. Drooling. Thank goodness it's dinner time.

He had better be there. #ChicagoGolfMob

This event sounds very cool in all respects. I will be getting involved in the social media parts of it to try and get in for sure.

Golf and a driver fitting in Chicago?! I want I want I want! Just imagine if the Cubs are still playing! (ok, its going to be mid October, they wont be playing, but still, just imagine!)

Back