PGA Show Coverage Begins Today

We all met GMac!

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Hopefully you guys can help me out. I have some questions about the show tomorrow. Are they still doing all the demos and ball-fittings at Orange County National? If so, how much time should I give myself to go out there check out some clubs and then walk around the show?

Hey guys,
The PGA show updates, are really great! I have a favor to ask, I started hearing some buzz around the Heavy driver by Boccieri and wanted to know if you could swing by their booth, check it out, hit the club and give us some idea if it's for real (launch monitor #s?). Thanks!

Hopefully you guys can help me out. I have some questions about the show tomorrow. Are they still doing all the demos and ball-fittings at Orange County National? If so, how much time should I give myself to go out there check out some clubs and then walk around the show?

Are you a member of the golf industry? If i'm not mistaken, the PGA show is just for members of the golfing industry and media.

Are you a member of the golf industry? If i'm not mistaken, the PGA show is just for members of the golfing industry and media.

I think this is correct. You probably need a pass.

We all met GMac!

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

It's official, you all suck. :act-up:

That is so awesome Seth! Yeah, I'm pretty jealous!

I'm aware of the guidelines for the show. I already have my pass.

I live about two hours away and I'm playing Stoneybrook West at 2:30 so I'm just trying to figure out what time to leave my house. Thanks for the help.

Hey guys,
The PGA show updates, are really great! I have a favor to ask, I started hearing some buzz around the Heavy driver by Boccieri and wanted to know if you could swing by their booth, check it out, hit the club and give us some idea if it's for real (launch monitor #s?). Thanks!

+1 I am curious about this one too. clam likes 'em heavy.

I have two more requests. #1 Could you swing by the Never Compromise booth (I am assuming they are there) and take as many pictures as possible. I need my fix on the Gambler Straight. Also, I was speaking to a local clubfitter and he told me about a product called Foresight. It is a portable simulator that you can set up like a normal simulator, but you can take to the range and get all of your data right on the spot (launch angle, SS, ball speed, spin, etc). You should ask them to send you a demo, and I humbly volunteer myself to be the tester :D Fantastic coverage! I am totally loving everything you guys are posting! I don't do twitter so I don't know what I am missing there, but I really like everything you have posted so far.

I live about two hours away and I'm playing Stoneybrook West at 2:30 so I'm just trying to figure out what time to leave my house. Thanks for the help.

Demo Day was just the one day. They will not be out there demoing anymore clubs. However, if you have a pass that lets you into the main show a the convention center they do have some hitting bays set up at the far left side of the showroom floor and Bridgestone does ball fittings all day at their booth in the equipment section.

Didn't know for sure where to post this question:

Are there any award type things after the show for like most innovative product? Greatest buzz? That kind of thing?

Didn't know for sure where to post this question:

Are there any award type things after the show for like most innovative product? Greatest buzz? That kind of thing?

We will have an article next week updating some things with some cool stuff in there. There is also a wrap up in the golf clubs section right now. But our goal with the show is to bring the coverage to the readers and let them tell us what they are excited about. For 4 days there were photos and videos taken and now many are online. We hope people like what they see and bring the comments so the companies know they are seeing the coverage.

We will have an article next week updating some things with some cool stuff in there. There is also a wrap up in the golf clubs section right now. But our goal with the show is to bring the coverage to the readers and let them tell us what they are excited about. For 4 days there were photos and videos taken and now many are online. We hope people like what they see and bring the comments so the companies know they are seeing the coverage.

Sounds great JB, thanks. I've enjoyed all the coverage.

Thanks everybody from THP for the great coverage and pics. I enjoyed the coverage

Back