Pictures of the course

Pacific Dunes, my favorite course anywhere.

IMG_1329.JPG

I think this is #11, a beautiful par 3.

Great pictures guys!!! Here are some cool pics of my home track "Tower Ranch"
2.%20TR%206%20dramatic%20courtesy%20of%20golf%20course.jpg

19_tower_ranch_hole17.jpg

02_tower_ranch.jpg

3213875219_5c79e40679.jpg

3213875905_b8fdb2c1c0.jpg

3213876115_5ac8a2e211.jpg

3214723326_4dcf4f37c4.jpg

3213874769_c5cde17499.jpg

3213874647_a74e131322.jpg

3213875315_c2cefa914b.jpg

I think I just $#@! myself. I wanna play that course!!! Tower Ranch, here I come! LOL

Nice course though, seriously.

I think I just $#@! myself. I wanna play that course!!! Tower Ranch, here I come! LOL

Nice course though, seriously.

LOL yeah it is a beautiful course, but difficult. There is so much undulation in the fairways and on the greens that you very rarely have even lies or straight putts. And when they cut the greens tight man o man are they fast. I love it tho she is fun but can bite your A$$ if you don't respect her.

Thread for posting pics and info from some of your favorite courses.

Timberstone Golf Course at the Pine Mountain Resort. Iron Mountain, MI.

Par 5 18th. 600 yds from the white tees. All down hill and tight. The fairway is sectioned off into 4 tiers. There is a pond protecting the green in front.:angry:

Untitled.png

That hole is just not fair! Not one bit of fair.

That hole is just not fair! Not one bit of fair.

Nope. Especially because the course is quite hard. So after a hard day of losing golf balls into dense forest, we get to this as a closing hole.

I bet the sound of a golf ball going into the trees echos for all to hear and judging by that picture, I bet it happens all the time lol.

Here's a couple from my most recent visit to Tour 18 - Dallas.

0411001.jpg

This is the opening tee shot. It is supposed to be a replica of Cherry Hills # 1 in Edgewood, Colo. I am guessing that hole has a little more downward slope. lol. Nevertheless, this hole is breathtaking when the sun is coming up in the East.

0411002.jpg

This is hole # 9, which is a replica of TPC Sawgrass # 17. I have yet to stick a ball on that green with my 1st shot :angry: . But it is fun anyway :D

This is the 1st hole at my home course, The Warrior Golf Club. It's a par 5 fairly easy hole with a tough green. Definitely a favorite of mine.

1hole1.jpg

Nice open fairway. That's how I like 'em.

O yeah! Especially on the 1st hole where I can get a nice easy 1st shot in :D
I've actually had quite a few eagles here.

Great pics of the Tour 18 SuperDave!

I'm hoping to play it for the first time this year! I have a couple of friends that have played it and loved it!

World Woods Golf, Pine Barrens course, #4. Carry the waste area or stay left and safe?

IMG_1304.JPG

Pine Barrens is one of my favorite courses in the country.

Great course. Had one of my better rounds out there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adabaddc-01ee-19af.jpg

The 14th on the East at BCC today. Both courses have the greens rolling above 13 right now. Great shape right now.

adabaddc-01ee-19af.jpg

The 14th on the East at BCC today. Both courses have the greens rolling above 13 right now. Great shape right now.

Awesome picture. Gotta love fast greens too :D

Great thread. Makes me want to take a road trip!

Here's a couple from my most recent visit to Tour 18 - Dallas.

0411001.jpg

That's great looking hole. I cannot imagine trying to play down in Texas in the summer. I was in San Antonio in April for 18 at the TPC course there. It must be brutal.

From my home course, here is the 18th hole (425-450 yd par 4)

18teeshot.jpg

And the approach (generally speaking) ---I should point out that the hole is LEFT of the bunker, so you are forced to play over water, with zero bailout.

18approach.jpg

And here is the 4th tee.. It is a decent par 5, but is reachable if you knock a driver out around 270+. That said, you have to hit over the traps on the right and hug the right side of the fairway, or play is slightly left to be able to get around a MASSIVE tree set right in the way of your second shot.. The smart play here is a three wood into the gap on the left, but I've never been one to not try and drive on this hole haha

4teeshot.jpg

Canadian - there is no such thing as zero bailout. I can always find a place to miss the green.

Canadian - there is no such thing as zero bailout. I can always find a place to miss the green.

haha well, there's room to miss, but if you take a club long enough to hit the green, your only bailout is a bunker. Here's the overview of the green. Unless you bomb a drive 300+, you're going to be hitting over at least 50 yards of water.

18bailout.png

haha well, there's room to miss, but if you take a club long enough to hit the green, your only bailout is a bunker. Here's the overview of the green. Unless you bomb a drive 300+, you're going to be hitting over at least 50 yards of water.

If I stayed out of the pond, I would most definately be somewhere near or in the red circle. Because that's what I do.

18bailout.png

If I stayed out of the pond, I would most definately be somewhere near or in the red circle. Because that's what I do.

haha I've seen guys go up there, but it's ugly.. to the right of the path is basically OB, and if you're lucky enough to stay in, you're hitting down a hill, basically through that big tree, over the sandtrap haha..

I'll take a water ball over that!!

From my home course, here is the 18th hole (425-450 yd par 4)

18teeshot.jpg

And the approach (generally speaking) ---I should point out that the hole is LEFT of the bunker, so you are forced to play over water, with zero bailout.

18approach.jpg

And here is the 4th tee.. It is a decent par 5, but is reachable if you knock a driver out around 270+. That said, you have to hit over the traps on the right and hug the right side of the fairway, or play is slightly left to be able to get around a MASSIVE tree set right in the way of your second shot.. The smart play here is a three wood into the gap on the left, but I've never been one to not try and drive on this hole haha

4teeshot.jpg

man that looks like a brutal finishing hole, I'd just throw my ball in the water and save myself the time

man that looks like a brutal finishing hole, I'd just throw my ball in the water and save myself the time

I'll have to get you out there in the next month or so and you can let the hole decide for you haha! But by the time you're done with 16 and 17, you may be looking forward to this one!!

Back