How long until PXG files a lawsuit?

Looks much like the TM p790’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long until PXG files a lawsuit?

Appears to be a true "hollow body", so PXG can continue to spend their time/money going after TM.

EDIT: Now, I wonder if the "screw" allows access to the cavity? And, if so, why?

Appears to be a true "hollow body", so PXG can continue to spend their time/money going after TM.

EDIT: Now, I wonder if the "screw" allows access to the cavity? And, if so, why?

I would assum for Hot Melt purposes to adjust swing weight.

I seen on a review that the fitters had an option to adjust swing weight with around 6 grams of weight towards the toe.

Good looking irons. Had a question about the screw in the end, but someone answered.

I really like the look of the irons but don't know if I can get past that wide sole. Offset is the same as the G400.

I'm a fan! Bigger head, hidden by the top line and curving. I like the sound of it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You would have to think Ping was pretty far along with their R&D on this iron when the lawsuits were flying around.
Wonder what they were thinking when it happened.

IIRC- the screw does allow entry into the cavity.

You would have to think Ping was pretty far along with their R&D on this iron when the lawsuits were flying around.
Wonder what they were thinking when it happened.

IIRC- the screw does allow entry into the cavity.

Based on the information out there, it seems as though they were intended to be completely hollow, and the screw may be used to modify the swing weight (since there is no CTP as there are in other Ping irons for this purpose). In that case, what would PXG be able to do? Other hollow body irons have had access to the interior cavity (see TMB, Ping Crossover as a couple of examples) with no issue that I'm aware of.

EDIT: Now, if they were pondering "filling" it, then that would be pretty darn interesting, since PXG has decided to try and "protect" their interests with filled cavities. And lets be honest, PXG irons obviously have some Ping DNA (save for the screws everywhere).

Pricing:
Steel: $150
Graphite $162.50

The back side of the irons are sharpe. Based on the little info out there I will be giving these a shot. Can’t wait for the full weite up and all of the pics.

These look awesome!!
I love the direction irons are going for game improvement market.
Just because they aren't irons meant for low handicap players doesn't mean players at a higher handicap want some ugly, chunky iron that looks like it's from Wal-Mart.

Dang! I was already pondering a set of G400 irons with PowerSperc lofts. Now, I've got more to ponder. Haha. These really do look sexy, though.

I like the clean look of these irons, may take a swing at them in the near future once available. So much good stuff coming. Anyone got any word on when Srixon will be releasing irons/woods in 2018? Must wait.

Curious to see how these fall on the ease of use spectrum.

I currently play Cleveland Altitude irons but the wife gave me the green light to get fitted for new irons this season. So far Cleveland HB, Tour Edge HL3, g400 are on my list. May have to add these.

Could make for a cool traditional 4/5i replacement. I'll hit it, but not expecting too much wow based on what I saw from the crossover.

I like the idea of offering different lofts between sets.

Seems like every company is going to make a hollow body offering. These look pretty nice!

I really like the looks of these. I'm curious what they sound like though.

Back