JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new driver arrived at THP HQ today and we wanted to put some pictures up for everybody. The driver comes equipped with the new Project X shafts that THP previewed 2 weeks ago and the looks of this club from top to bottom are downright impressive.

DSC0437-L.jpg

DSC0447-L.jpg

Best shot to show the matte black finish of the crown.
DSC0451-L.jpg

Close up of the alignment aid.
DSC0445-L.jpg

DSC0452-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sexy looking driver.

JB do you know if the face is a bit open on this driver like the I15?

I like that very much. Great pictures!

This is a pretty sexy driver! I think Ping really stepped it up in the looks department.

this thing looks like a stealth bomber. The matte finish looks pretty cool on it. Looks to have a pretty deep face on it

• Admin
Very sexy looking driver.

JB do you know if the face is a bit open on this driver like the I15?

I believe it is. It sets up fairly neutral to me, but having not brought it out to the range yet and just indoor photos, its hard to tell exactly. If I was a betting man, I would say its open.

that is an impressive looking driver there.

That is a downright sexy driver. I love it. Wondering about the face on this driver as well. Can't wait to see the results.

Wow, that looks sharp!

The matte black head and that super deep face, what a nice looking stick.

love the looks of this one....the matte finish is really cool

Holy crap. Thats flat out ridiculous! The matte is SESSY!

LOVE the black matte finish!! that driver may be the best looking one on the market right now.

Very interested in this one. I think it looks great. I have just never found a stock shaft from Ping that I like.

That looks beastly. I love the matte black finish

For those that tried the Cleveland Hibore or Monster, the finish is similar. Very good and works well in the sun.

I love the matte black finish. This screams "better player" and "workability for said better player"

this thing looks like a stealth bomber. The matte finish looks pretty cool on it. Looks to have a pretty deep face on it
I was thinking the same thing, Stealth Bomber! It looks like it's a pretty deep face in the pics. I can't wait to try it!

It's too bad they didn't do this with the G20. I get the better player vs. player delineation but it's a shame that they didn't offer it in both drivers.

Very interested in this one. I think it looks great. I have just never found a stock shaft from Ping that I like.

I love the matte black finish. This screams "better player" and "workability for said better player"

I bet I could hit monster bombs right all day with this club

It's too bad they didn't do this with the G20. I get the better player vs. player delineation but it's a shame that they didn't offer it in both drivers.

I agree. I think the G20 will likely fit my game better the the i20 but I can't stand the stock shaft. Looking forward to getting some feedback on the new Project X line as I am searching for a shaft for the Morgan Cup.

Waaaay right! Fore right.

Yeah, I'd be hitting this thing 250 yards....left. Way left. Open faced drivers do not mix with my swing. This is a gorgeous club. But seems like it would be for low cappers.

The finish looks great, having an open face rules it out for me but I would love a driver with this finish.

Back