PING iE1 Irons Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever.

Next day or so I should have them in hand with a crap ton of Dean approved pics.

JMAN...I for one cannot wait for this one. Very excited to see more pics and get your first hand "thoughts"...Bring it...

I demoed the 7i this past Saturday. First impression was that they looked kinda girly with the color scheme, just my personal opinion. They were nice to hit, but nothing stood out to make me want them really.

I will be following this thread, these are on my radar for sure they look nice

Should have them today or tomorrow, def will be a new thread that goes up as soon as I get all my pictures and prep work done.

Pretty eager to write this one, most know I've got a pretty deep I Series history here in terms of reviews, and these are definitely looking like a departure in many areas to my eye based only on what we have seen so far.

THP will have a plethora of info for you all....tomorrow.

Tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be here, Sir.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm not here everyday, but I WILL be here tomorrow!!!!! :bananadance:

Jman, would you say that we will have a plethora of information? Because I would hate for someone to tell me I will have a plethora of something, when they don't even know what a plethora really is......... haha

(Said in my best El Guapo voice)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Jman, would you say that we will have a plethora of information? Because I would hate for someone to tell me I will have a plethora of something, when they don't even know what a plethora really is......... haha

(Said in my best El Guapo voice)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

LOL, as much as I can get at the time it can go up. Will be some specs and things I will have to update later. But you do get a crap ton of awesome shiny pics. :alien:

LOL, as much as I can get at the time it can go up. Will be some specs and things I will have to update later. But you do get a crap ton of awesome shiny pics. :alien:

Can't wait. Really looking forward to this.

Show me the pics. (In my best Jerry Maguire voice).

"El Guapo? He's infamous." "What's infamous?" "It means...more than famous." I love that movie.

They've already started arriving in fitting carts

f988b3ec31f3b1f7320aa345aa8b0fc6.jpg

A day early.

SUCH better pic's coming tomorrow morning. :alien:

Was talking to the guy that took over for my fitter. He got his in yesterday including demo set.

A day early.

SUCH better pic's coming tomorrow morning. :alien:

yes sir and I CANNOT wait to see them. I'm instantly going to want them.

They've already started arriving in fitting carts

f988b3ec31f3b1f7320aa345aa8b0fc6.jpg
Is that a ferrule? Or a washer? I guess I'll wait for Jman's pics (as always).

Is that a ferrule? Or a washer? I guess I'll wait for Jman's pics (as always).

Its a fitting washer, for the carts so they can try the multiple shafts in the same lie head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back