Ping S55 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here goes:
1. What irons are you currently playing? Nike Forged ProCombos with Project X 5.5 graphite shafts. I also have Cleveland Altitude 4 & 5 irons.
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons? A soft fade. I tend to fade more as my energy level drops!
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? As stated above Project X 5.5 graphite shafts in the Nike clubs & Stock Graphite in the Altitudes.
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons? +1/2" & 2* flat I am going to have the lie checked again before the end of the year.

I have never hit a Ping iron before, this would be very interesting.

These are excellent players irons that I want to test so much. I watched a few videos on them and they really seem to be a hit.

leftie likes

leftie likes

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

BSBzpovCAAIi-YV.jpg

The Equipment
The last forum testing review THP did on a set of Ping irons was the i20 and it was a lot of fun. So we are back to do it again with Ping for their latest set to come out, the S55.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf (either on course, driving range or indoor facility).
3 Forum Members will be selected to participate along with Jman.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the irons out (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the irons thoroughly. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a couple of months.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What irons are you currently playing?mizuno jpx 825
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons? 5 yard fade
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? Nippon 950r
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons? standard 1* flat
thank you four the chance pat
Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.
thank you for the chanece

1. What irons are you currently playing?

TM R11 irons

2. What is your natural shot shape with irons?

Draw

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons?

KBS 90 Tour S

4. What length and lie do you play in your irons?

Standard length & lie

Testers will be announced on Monday.

Monday is going to be crazy with all of the selections being announced!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, somehow I overlooked this thread. Fantastic testing opportunity and what nice looking irons! Thanks Ping and THP. Cool to see so many interested in testing these. Will be fun to see who's announced on Monday and then to follow the review thread.

1. Ping ISI K
2. Draw
3. Stock steel w/Cushion insert STIFF
4. Standard length. Black dot lie

Only a couple days left in this one, get your name in there.

Lots of excitement coming Monday!

Monday is going to be craaaaaaaazy!

Looking forward to seeing who will join me on this one, iron forum reviews can be a blast when you dive all the way in.

Bring it!

This is going to be a great day. I look forward to the testers feedback as these are gorgeous.

Looking forward to seeing who will join me on this one, iron forum reviews can be a blast when you dive all the way in.

Bring it!
Lol nah dude it's not crazy it's THP

Bring it!

I like seeing this comment. Expecting some seriously good reviews from you.

So amped for this! Really excited to hear the reviews. Really liked the S57's and S56's, maybe these are the cherry on top.

Here's hoping to be a tester:present:; if not I'll definitely be following along.:popcorn:

This is a great opportunity. Thanks to THP and Ping Golf.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Miura Tournament
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons? Straight / slight fade
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? KBS C-Taper Lite Regular
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons? Std. length / 1* flat

1. What irons are you currently playing? Callaway x-22
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons? Fade
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? Steel / Regular flex
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons? Standard length and lie.

There are gonna be some very excited testers on Monday.

Nice, looking forward to seeing who gets to test these. Going to be a highly watched testing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back