Ping S55 Irons Preview

The S56 and and Anser irons both came with KBS, PX or DG shafts, I bet these are the same.

Indeed. But even then, PING's proprietary shafts seem to always be a hell of a match for their heads. The CFS's in the i20's were very nice indeed.

Very clean look. I know I sound like a parrot but hey it is what is. Can't wait to hear about the specs on this one.

Those look great! More exciting stuff from ping

Nice looking for sure. Wish I was good enough to hit them!

I love the look of these things.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I would have been super pumped, but the G25's are so freaking perfect I have no intention of going back to a players CB.

The PING homer in me wants them.

Those look nice! I'm happy with my i20s, but I'll definitely have to find a place hit these and see how they feel.

Best looking s series iron yet. I'm a little interested in how the tungsten plays but they probably wont be on my hit list. They just don't do much for me.

Love the look!!! Nice and clean... No distractions... Just get the job done and get that ball tight to the pin!

I reeeeally like my S56's - but that won't stop me from being envious of the new kid on the block.

Would love to have a few cuts with KBS's new offering, a little CTL love!

Very sharp, I like that they didn't go overboard with color and paint fill.

Cannot wait to hit//fit/order/play with these clubs.

Wow!! Very sexy, think that's the best looking S-series iron I've seen yet. I would be very interested in how they feel.

Very function over form, they look like they are meant to hit the ball and that is it!

Those are the best looking PING's yet to my eye. Along the lines of the Anser series.

I'm very happy with my i20s, but these look very good.

Pretty sure the S56 and S57's also had tungsten in the toe area...or you saying you heard they added more JB?

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the S56 and S57's also had tungsten in the toe area...or you saying you heard they added more JB?

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

More was added.

Love the look of these. Reminds me of a more minimalist Anser iron.

They look really nice.

I keep on coming back to page 1 to look at the pic. Not a good sign for my wallet.

Really good looking iron.

I like the look of these!

Back