Player of the Year?!?

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
they were talking about some candidates on the Morning Drive this morning. who are your top 5?

Luke
Schwartzel
Stricker
Bradley (fav)
5th is TBD

I'd have to include all the guys with multiple wins, any one of those guys gets 1 more they have it all but locked up.

1. Nick Watney- 2 wins with a WGC event plus tons of top finishes
2. Keegan Bradley (2 wins and one is a major)
3. Steve Sticker
4. Bubba Watson
5. Luke Donald- the only other multiple winner is Mark Wilson but has hasn't done jack since about week 3 so he's out. I'd put Luke in the top 5 for his consistency.

Khaki Man. It's all about the cheese. And the khaki.

Kevin

I'd have to include all the guys with multiple wins, any one of those guys gets 1 more they have it all but locked up.

3. Steve Sticker
4. Bubba Watson
5. Luke Donald- the only other multiple winner is Mark Wilson but has hasn't done jack since about week 3 so he's out. I'd put Luke in the top 5 for his consistency.

I would have to agree with your list puttin4smartforonce

Nick, Bubba, Steve, Mark Wilson and Luke D.

Bradley would fall under ROY

I would go

Nick Watney
Luke Donald
Steve Stricker
Bubba Watson
TBD

Watney

3. Steve Sticker
4. Bubba Watson

This. Is it sad not to not even think of tiger when we once thought he was the best in the world. In my opinion I believe Tiger has made golf a job rather than a sport. What I mean is that he isn't going out to these tournaments to have fun or to play well he goes to get as much money as he can and to win.

3. Steve Sticker
4. Bubba Watson
I also like the list above.

3. Steve Sticker
4. Bubba Watson

This is a good list

I can't believe Rory Mac is not on anyones list

1. Rory Mac
2. Luke Donald
3. Steve Stricker
4. Bubba Watson
5. Nick Watney

I would have put Bradley and Schwartzel in but I get the feeling they are 1 win wonders, the others much more consistant.

Just don't see him as a top 5 golfer right now. No particular reason why, I just think the #5 spot is in flux. Marc Wilson? Keegan Bradley? Not completely sure

No Keegan Bradley? He won twice with one of those a major. Just curious how you could leave him off?

1. Rory Mac
2. Luke Donald
3. Steve Stricker
4. Bubba Watson
5. Nick Watney

I would have put Bradley and Schwartzel in but I get the feeling they are 1 win wonders, the others much more consistant.

Keagan has two wins one is a major

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

1. Rory Mac
2. Luke Donald
3. Steve Stricker
4. Bubba Watson
5. Nick Watney

It's PGA Tour player of the year and since Rors isn't a member of the PGA Tour he won't win. Just like last year with Rookie of the year, remember that big fuss when Rickie Fowler won it over Rory?

Just don't see him as a top 5 golfer right now. No particular reason why, I just think the #5 spot is in flux. Marc Wilson? Keegan Bradley? Not completely sure
Can't argue with that, I'm just looking purely at the stats though, 2 wins and one of them is a major should get him in most people's top 5. He has really stunk in some events and doesn't have the greatest consistency of anyone out there either. So I can sort of see where you're coming from.

Watney
Donald
Bradley
Stricker
I don't know about the 5th

Watney
Donald
Bradley
Stricker
i don't know about the 5th.

Keagan has two wins one is a major

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I meant in the majors,can't see either winner another major.

Ok fair play for Rory then,maybe next year for him?

Back