Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

If anyone is visiting family near Knoxville this weekend we could use one as well. Saturday morning at 9:15. River Islands.

I'll be in carlsbad/San Diego area from 2nd to the 4th. Jubess and I are possibly looking at the 4th. Any one else?

I'll be in carlsbad/San Diego area from 2nd to the 4th. Jubess and I are possibly looking at the 4th. Any one else?

Yes sir. Saw your tweet and was going to send you a DM about playing. I'm in if you'll have me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. Saw your tweet and was going to send you a DM about playing. I'm in if you'll have me.

Absolutely! !! If we are lucky maybe we can get THPers and couple #zoocrew!

Had my first THP golf date today with Bulldog and Spraytech. They drove in this morning to OKC from Kansas and we had a blast. Not the prettiest golf being played but it was still a great time. Bulldog impressed with 6 pars and a bird on the back on a tough course. Received some great tips on my swing and putting which I know will be beneficial as I get better at this game. Really hope to do it again soon!!

It was a Blast Ted & Darrell!!
Fun & challenging. Small, fast & contoured greens.
We will definitely come back down to play.

Last edited:
Teeing it up with a group of thpers tomorrow...in december...in ohio...#winning

Ohio and #Winning in the same sentence. Only THPers could make that happen.

Missing one important piece then it would be #winning. #kryptonite

Intimidator and dwmccroskey
22388967bf995fcceffb4dd02d7636a2.jpg

5bde7d9115aa8fe53a0e2cb4c2a7c338.jpg

bcef936dfe80432f7af6ae4fa6df861c.jpg

That looks cold.

e2351a05b3bf89ac0fce9164904f09a0.jpg

Devin drained it for bird.

a0c35060036f48b775a2f1ffcabf3901.jpg

Bobby for bird...

Had a blast again today Rancey . Devin is a hoot to play golf with and will be a perfect fit here at THP . Way to kill that new driver today by the way .

Enjoyed the heck out of playing with Shaney and KellyBo today! Shaney joined Lane Creek and paid up for 12 months so he will be among our regular partners. :golf2:

Walked 18 with ddec and Nerfny today. As always, we hit some good shots, and some CRAPPY shots, and had a blast.

Ddec hits Nerfny's Ladies Amp Cell driver pretty good--and Nerfny hits ddec's Nike Covert Driver WAY better than he does.

Walked 18 with ddec and Nerfny today. As always, we hit some good shots, and some CRAPPY shots, and had a blast.

Ddec hits Nerfny's Ladies Amp Cell driver pretty good--and Nerfny hits ddec's Nike Covert Driver WAY better than he does.
We are negotiating a driver swap. Today was a blast. Walking 18 in upstate NY 2 days after Christmas. Unreal.

Had a blast with Just_Hacking and T0AD today. cpljohnst, Tee1Up and Rambler were all in the group ahead of us and they looked like they had a good time as well. Looking forward to teeing it up with them again! Found out Tee1Up is from my hometown and he attends the same church as my parents! Small world!

My non-THP friend said on the way home he's going to have to join now. Spreading that THP gospel!

Enjoyed the heck out of playing with Shaney and KellyBo today! Shaney joined Lane Creek and paid up for 12 months so he will be among our regular partners. :golf2:
Looking forward to meeting Shaney, hopefully sometime in January. Wish I could have joined yall at Jonesco yesterday.

Lots of thpers teeing it up together all over the place today

Had a blast with Just_Hacking and T0AD today. cpljohnst, Tee1Up and Rambler were all in the group ahead of us and they looked like they had a good time as well. Looking forward to teeing it up with them again! Found out Tee1Up is from my hometown and he attends the same church as my parents! Small world!

My non-THP friend said on the way home he's going to have to join now. Spreading that THP gospel!

Well done Josh. Glad yall had fun.

Twelve guys golfing in OH (most were THPers): I had agreat time teeing it up with Robman7 & goirish & gunner.

Saw something new today - Scott teed off & hit a low line drive & just pulverized a cattail! The thing exploded like Randy Johnson fastballing a bird. Looked like a pillow fight broke out!

Back