Please Dont Be This Person

Looks like this could use a bump.

Any way to automate a PM that nudges the offender? I'm sure I've been guilty of this a time or two.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It went from 1 to 9 and finally a FS thread showed up. After approving it still shows 1 attachment. :banghead:

If it's your attachment PLEASE remove it or post the thread!

It went from 1 to 9 and finally a FS thread showed up. After approving it still shows 1 attachment. :banghead:

If it's your attachment PLEASE remove it or post the thread!

I was thinking the same thing.

Yet another reason I'm thankful not to have mod rights and have to see that stuff.

Yet another reason I'm thankful not to have mod rights and have to see that stuff.

it's not like you get set off by the little things hehe

Wanted to give a quick bump of this thread as there have been 4 attachments sitting there for a long time.

Still there :banghead:

I want to be sure I'm not "that guy" I don't think I am, but I'm not sure I understand how to check. I usually don't use the attachments, as I usually post any pics directly from Tapatalk, but the other day I tried to add some from photobucket and it didn't' seem to work, so I gave up. How can I tell if I left them in limbo or whatever it is that you're referring to?

Do you have a way to see who the poster is? I'm guessing not, or you'd probably just PM them to take care of it.

Thanks

I want to be sure I'm not "that guy" I don't think I am, but I'm not sure I understand how to check. I usually don't use the attachments, as I usually post any pics directly from Tapatalk, but the other day I tried to add some from photobucket and it didn't' seem to work, so I gave up. How can I tell if I left them in limbo or whatever it is that you're referring to?

Do you have a way to see who the poster is? I'm guessing not, or you'd probably just PM them to take care of it.

Thanks

I can't see who it is, that's why we started this thread. Whoever it was fixed it though, because they are gone now.

I can't see who it is, that's why we started this thread. Whoever it was fixed it though, because they are gone now.
Ok thanks for the reply

I did go check my attachment settings and the only thing there were once posted by TT. Ive read the posting pics help thread but still struggle with PhotoBucket (but I know that's another thread :D)

bumping this thread as there are 3 attachments that have been sitting here for a while now.

bumping this thread as there are 3 attachments that have been sitting here for a while now.

They appeared right after I approved those 3 photos for the mini driver thread....wonder if maybe he double uploaded somehow.

Giving this a friendly bump.

Giving this a friendly bump.

Haha, I forgot the name of the thread or I would have bumped it already.

I may have accidentally caused that when I was trying to upload a pic from my iphone in the Steelhead Hybrid thread. I'll go see if it's there and I can delete it.

I may have accidentally caused that when I was trying to upload a pic from my iphone in the Steelhead Hybrid thread. I'll go see if it's there and I can delete it.

No worries. Thanks v.man.

No worries. Thanks v.man.

The IMG file for the pic looks normal, but at the bottom it says "Attached images". When I click on that, it doesn't give me a delete option. Do I have to just delete the pic altogether, or the whole post?

The IMG file for the pic looks normal, but at the bottom it says "Attached images". When I click on that, it doesn't give me a delete option. Do I have to just delete the pic altogether, or the whole post?

Its gone now, so whatever you did worked.

Back