Polara Golf Ball Testing Sign Up

I just cleaned up this thread a little. Let's keep the arguments out of a sign-up thread. This is a sign-up thread, not a thread for banter or arguments. Thanks.

I would love to test the Polara balls.my ball flight is basically straight and mid high with the irons and medium height with a slight draw using the driver.

I've seen these at a few of the demo events down here but never had a chance to see them in action.

My typical shot is a fade although with my driver it's been more of a "power fade" lately lol

Thanks THP and Polara for the opportunity

Curse our northern climate! 1ft of snow on the ground this week, and not really much end in sight. The chinook this weekend is just making a mess of everything.
I really wanted to test this ball since I fail hard with shooting straight... oh well, maybe if there's another when the ground is dry up here!

Bump for Friday!

I would love to be a lab rat for this year's testing of the Polara balls after rading all the feedback from the testing last year. My typical ball flight is mid-high and straight with my irons and mid-high and a fade with my driver and 3-wood. Thank you for the opportunity. KCM

Ball flight with driver and irons is high
and a fade (not as bad of a slice as last year)

My typical ball flight with my driver is a mid-high draw that can turn into a quick hook at will. I do tend to push it at times.

It straightens out into my irons slightly.

Thanks Polara for a round 2 testing.

Typical ball flight is a fade or a slice....:) or a push. This is mostly with my driver, much better with my irons.

I used the Polara's last year when I first started playing and liked them a lot. Thanks to Polara and THP for another great round of testing.

Typical ball flight is fade or slice, mostly with driver. Would like to try both 2 piece and 3 piece here in Canada.

Big thanks to Polara and to THP!! I would love to give these balls a try

My typical ballflight is a fade or a power slice :D

Monday bump.

Hope we can manage a few more sign ups!

Id love to give these balls a good test! My ball flight is typically a high cut with an average and when I am practicing and controlling my right hand better it is more of a mid level slight draw. The latter ball flight is what I am working to get consistent.

Sent from my DROIDX

Hope we can manage a few more sign ups!

Testings like these just don't draw the dozens of first time posters or even all of the active members. It's unfortunate, but it's the way it is.

I just cleaned up this thread a little. Let's keep the arguments out of a sign-up thread. This is a sign-up thread, not a thread for banter or arguments. Thanks.

:angel:

Testings like these just don't draw the dozens of first time posters or even all of the active members. It's unfortunate, but it's the way it is.

i'll have my hands full learning how to play my new clubs and adapting to playing a Srixon ball, so i'm going to pass on this one.

however, i was able to get my hands on some older Polara balls last season by way of a very thoughtful THP member and offered them up to my current golf partner, who was struggling to stay out of the woods/water/hazard/road/clubhouse. these balls work and they go straight, period!
i hit one once and did not like the ball flight though...so they're not for me.
but good luck to the chosen testers, you will be amazed!

bump to see if anyone else is interested in doing some golf ball testing! All you need to do is post what your normal ball fight is

The weather is now cooperating so I can throw my name in the hat for this one. Thanks Polara for participating in another THP testing!

My typical ball flight is straight to a slight draw. I do tend to have a push fade when I get lazy with the driver.

I was blessed to test these the last time Polara and THP teamed up, so I'm not putting my name in the hat. However, for those who have never tried these definitely need to sign up and give them a go. You'll have fun hitting these. It was so cool to watch the self-correcting part of the ball take over. Having a ball like this makes it fun to rare back and get a little more in your swing because you know you're not going to lose it. (Unless water is present that is, then you're on your own.)

Hey Polara! Military member here stationed in Pensacola, FL, and I would love to test these golf balls out for you guys! I have a typical fade to my shot.
THANKS!

We will be announcing the testers tomorrow.

My typical ball flight is mid-low with a power fade on the drive and a small fade on irons

Another great opportunity by THP! Thanks to them and Polara!

Well I'm brand new so I might as well give it a shot.

Ball flight is inconsitant, straight, to draw, to slice.

Back