Post Pictures of yourself.....

Great pic, jcuray. Is that the Rio?

Now that looks like a Merry Christmas! Looking good bro!

I have already been outed so what the heck....
598117291_AB5xJ-S.jpg

OMG I never thought beautiful women played this sport until................NOW!!! Congrats to whoever snagged you!!! And a great personality, what more could you ask for!!!:clap:

Ok, here goes. I am the one in the white shirt. Son In Law next to me. This picture was from an outing to Tubac, where Tin Cup was filmed....remember the water hole? Well, we played it!

Picture267.jpg

My wife and me at a tournament in early July. I was in the hospital the day before with a nice bout of kidney stones. Nothing quite like playing golf, drinking Bloody Mary's and popping Vicodin.

5900_1183371188703_1360937112_30525.jpg

OMG I never thought beautiful women played this sport until................NOW!!! Congrats to whoever snagged you!!! And a great personality, what more could you ask for!!!:clap:

Thanks! That lucky guy would be my husband and THP mod JB.

Here's a pic of Rocco and me. I went to see him at a "Meet The Author" and book signing when he was in town for the Colonial. What a cool guy.

Here's a pic of me at last year's company scramble

51510989.jpg

My wife and me at a tournament in early July. I was in the hospital the day before with a nice bout of kidney stones. Nothing quite like playing golf, drinking Bloody Mary's and popping Vicodin.

5900_1183371188703_1360937112_30525.jpg

Either the people in that photo around you are very tiny or you're the largest person on the face of this earth! If I were as big as you I'd strike fear into the golf ball....go long and straight or I'll crush your little skull golf ball!

Good pic, it looks like you're having a great time...kidney stones be damned!

Either the people in that photo around you are very tiny or you're the largest person on the face of this earth! If I were as big as you I'd strike fear into the golf ball....go long and straight or I'll crush your little skull golf ball!

Good pic, it looks like you're having a great time...kidney stones be damned!

I'm a bigger fella. My wife is 5'8" if that helps.

So you're forum name is not one of those play on words type things, you know, like "Skinny" for real fat guys, or "Tiny" for huge guys, or "Harry" for bald guys like me...you get the drift. Seriously though, good pic...it looks like you're enjoying yourselves!

<--------------see my avatar....thats me this winter. May get a more recent one up if i get a golf one soon.

Non golf one:
im the one on the right. It was my (identical twin) brothers wedding. Taken a week last saturday
mewedding.jpg

Hey, decided to bring this thread back to attention. See if there are any bitters? I'll go. This is me and Baby Sacul being goofy about 2 months ago... He's 9 months now!

MeandAshton.jpg

adorable and great picture sacul.

Figured there'd be alot of faces getting to know eachother this weekend, since I wont be there, I'll still put myself out there.

Thanks JB!

Octoberfishingpictures008-1.jpg

I'm the one holding the big guy in the blue rain jacket.

Kevin

Wife and I...

DSC01321.jpg

Wife, son and I...

DSC01157.jpg

Me with Sugar from Survivor...

4794_94320570501_844485501_1901596_2200832_n.jpg

I’ll play along…

I guess I’ll use this image since it was taken professionally as part of a cool rails-to-trails project I am involved with called The High Line . http://www.thehighline.org/

fhlpp0468.jpg

Doing the tourist-thing at Top of the Rock. What a view!

p1000662la.jpg

Back