Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder Review

Had a message asking for a comparison with the TL1 size wise:

92C565FB-7025-4A84-9489-469AF9B64523.jpeg

Could you imagine if they have a printer where you upload your image and boom you choose color baseplate (removeable piece) and print image. I think the only item they have to figure out is 1. image clarity as I am sure people will not follow image requirements 2. wear of a printed item.

Company logos - Forum Logos - poop imojis - personal logos... Endless possibilities.

This would be cool,
1660223123074.png
How much are additional baseplates?

Solid :thp: right in the middle

1660223245838.png

I’m tossing around the idea of grabbing a new laser since the display on mine is half dead. Price seems very attractive considering what you get with this one. Not too expensive to play around with customization as well. Thanks @Jman

I think this is pretty cool!!! Not sure it is enough for me to upgrade from the NX9 though. :unsure: Hard ponder though.

I have been a GPS guy for years. I am about ready to jump on the laser train.. Just seems simpler.. Or maybe I will have both. I have never had a range finder..

I have been a GPS guy for years. I am about ready to jump on the laser train.. Just seems simpler.. Or maybe I will have both. I have never had a range finder..
I’m a both user and like it. Most of the time It’s a quick glance at GPS but on those scoring shots I like to have precise info. Also love it to laser objects that I want to make sure are out of range

I’m a both user and like it. Most of the time It’s a quick glance at GPS but on those scoring shots I like to have precise info. Also love it to laser objects that I want to make sure are out of range

Yeah, both is probably what will happen.

In the article you mentioned you had the Yellow plate. Here it looks more orange. Can you confirm, yellow or orange?
It’s yellow, albeit a deep one. I believe it’s not an option on the site, as it is neither the bright yellow or true orange listed on the Precision Pro site. So no, I’m not crazy.

does this have a scan/pan feature ? The NX9 slope model did not so I’m just curious.

How does this stack up to the voice caddie TL? Its almost $200 less which is a big win!

How does this stack up to the voice caddie TL? Its almost $200 less which is a big win!
Reviewing the TL1 now.

Two fastest rangefinders out there in my opinion and experience.

This, is the more straight forward here are the things you need, and a kick ass customization feature. Crystal clear, lightning fast, simple, easy, and at an insanely good price point.

The TL1 is aimed at that top shelf style rangefinder. All the performance, but with more bells and whistles like the multi color OLED display.

IMO, each is tops in its category of rangefinders.

Both are in the two fastest I have used to date. Both are really good. That one has their new accuracy feature built in which could make it be the way to go, but I dont seem to be struggling with accuracy with this one so far. Its rock solid.

does this have a scan/pan feature ? The NX9 slope model did not so I’m just curious.
I contacted Precision and the Nx10 doesn’t pan. It’s a keep pressing the button type of laser. That’s a deal breaker for me. For that reason. I’m out as Mark Cuban would say.

I contacted Precision and the Nx10 doesn’t pan. It’s a keep pressing the button type of laser. That’s a deal breaker for me. For that reason. I’m out as Mark Cuban would say.
Interesting. I can’t say that in all my years I’ve ever actually regularly used that feature. I’d be curious what percentage do.

But, for the price point, I’m not surprised they made choices. Overall, it well exceeds the price point in quality and performance. I truly believe there’s nothing that competes in this price realm.

Interesting. I can’t say that in all my years I’ve ever actually regularly used that feature. I’d be curious what percentage do.

But, for the price point, I’m not surprised they made choices. Overall, it well exceeds the price point in quality and performance. I truly believe there’s nothing that competes in this price realm.

My first laser was a Bushnell Tour V2 Slope, so I guess I just got used to the panning feature. I usually shoot something in the background. Trees, woodline, etc and then pan over to the flag and when the yardage decreases I know I am locked into the flag.

I lost my V2, and wife bought me a V5 and it lasted 2 rds, left it on the cart and nobody turned it in. :(

Then went to the NX9 Slope and not having the panning feature was noticable to me. It was flakey so I returned it for a refund, got a Nikon 50i which had the pan feature. It just had an issue picking up flags about 30% of the time so looking for something to replace it. I guess I could live without the panning feature. Still on the fence. Was set to get a Coolshot Pro II stablized but it does not have a built in magnet and found out it does not do well with those magnet straps which I had planned to put one on it. Guess it messes up the optics somehow. Would really like a magnet which brings me back lasers like the NX10, V5 Shift, etc.

Put this one in my HS Girls Golf 1 bag this week and she’s in love with it. Coming from a Bushnell, and she believes the speed difference is noticeable as well.

I also give it a week or so before she orders a new skin for it.

I'm in.
Went with the one below, which is interesting as the black plate is not offered on the PP site.
Found it online today with a pretty good deal.

This site also has an NX10 (without slope) for $229, although I don't see any mention of a non slope one on the PP site.
1660564621952.png

Back