Pro Wrestling Thread

Worth $10 all day. The24 specials are awesome. I do not seethe E buying ROH but instead continuing to license footage for DVD sets for their guys. At some point im sure it would be better business to just buy them but for now the E has their own ROH called NXT

Any of yall subscribe to the WWE Network? I am seriously considering, mainly for Wrestlemania and other of the big shows. Just wondering if it is worth it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Get it. Totally worth it. I HIGHLY recommend The Monday Night Wars mini series. Fantastic look at Raw vs. Nitro from start to finish.

Thanks!! I looked at the website earlier and I didnt see where Chromecast was listed. WWE Network ia probably going to happen then.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Totally worth it. The amount of footage they have is nuts.

Get it. Totally worth it. I HIGHLY recommend The Monday Night Wars mini series. Fantastic look at Raw vs. Nitro from start to finish.

That was good programming also liked legends with jbl but they canceled it.

With Nakamura ending up on Smackdown Live my son was dying to see him, so we bought tickets for May 23rd in Toledo. Hopefully we get to see him there. itll be interesting to see what the Smackdown roster looks like after tonights shakeup

With Nakamura ending up on Smackdown Live my son was dying to see him, so we bought tickets for May 23rd in Toledo. Hopefully we get to see him there. itll be interesting to see what the Smackdown roster looks like after tonights shakeup

The shakeup so far looks pretty lame.

Have fun with your son.

The shakeup so far looks pretty lame.

Have fun with your son.

As long as AJ stayed on SD with Nakamura....im ok......hopefully you see the whole 205live crew move to SD.....makes sense as they tape after SD anyway.

Obviously it appears that Owens is heading to SD after having to do the JOB on Raw....basically I can see Vince having ALL the peeps moving from RAW to SD job out last night......Charlotte....The Club...Owens...etc

As long as AJ stayed on SD with Nakamura....im ok......hopefully you see the whole 205live crew move to SD.....makes sense as they tape after SD anyway.

Obviously it appears that Owens is heading to SD after having to do the JOB on Raw....basically I can see Vince having ALL the peeps moving from RAW to SD job out last night......Charlotte....The Club...Owens...etc

Agreed. Plus, Owens has the US title & with Ambrose moving to RAW with the IC title, that makes RAW have both mid card titles. Somehow/Someway SD needs to get a mid card title onto their show again.

Miz/Maryse impersonating Cena/Nikki to open RAW was pretty hilarious. Miz has been a great heel the last year.

Alexa Bliss got a pretty nice pop from the crowd when her music hit last night.

Agreed. Plus, Owens has the US title & with Ambrose moving to RAW with the IC title, that makes RAW have both mid card titles. Somehow/Someway SD needs to get a mid card title onto their show again.

Miz/Maryse impersonating Cena/Nikki to open RAW was pretty hilarious. Miz has been a great heel the last year.

Alexa Bliss got a pretty nice pop from the crowd when her music hit last night.

With Bliss going to Raw, Im betting Charlotte ends up on SDL. The Raw womens division is jam packed right now. And i wouldnt be surprised to see Enzo and Big Cass start the show off tonight

With Bliss going to Raw, Im betting Charlotte ends up on SDL. The Raw womens division is jam packed right now. And i wouldnt be surprised to see Enzo and Big Cass start the show off tonight

Im eager to see The Club reunite and we see "Beat Up John Cena" transition into "Beat up Nakamura" all the way to Mania. I have no issues marking out to that for a year lol.

Would love to see the Drifter show up and just keep randomly drifting on all the shows...and maybe Club vs. a debuting DIY?

Nakamura vs Styles @Mania would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nakamura vs Styles @Mania would be amazing.

I agree. The only other matchup i would pay anything to see is Nakamura v Balor

Love to see Balor show up......maybe we get a AJ vs. Finn feud first....with the Club choosing sides.....

I feel like Balor stays on RAW…..and IDK about AJ reuniting with Gallows & Anderson, cuz AJ seemed to make a slight face move last week by shaking Shane's hand. He gets cheered SO MUCH that I bet WWE turns him face.

I feel like Balor stays on RAW…..and IDK about AJ reuniting with Gallows & Anderson, cuz AJ seemed to make a slight face move last week by shaking Shane's hand. He gets cheered SO MUCH that I bet WWE turns him face.

Agreed but im hopeful they keep him going with his current character and let people cheer or boo him without making him an over the top babyface...or a whiny heel per the status quo.

Obviously i am just booking for my own satisfaction of AJ vs. Finn vs. Nakamura lol.....one can hope! lol

Be interesting and I get why they didnt announce trades per say...otherwise you would already know who was coming to SD. This is all about popping a number for SD tonight.

05e52edae72b3ae441af67f89a3ba145.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bray, Balor that was different.

Hopefully Flair recovers, read he was in an induced coma awaiting surgery.

Anyone else looking forward to NXT Takeover Brooklyn III tonight?

Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Roode should be a good match if there's no interference from Roderick Strong.

And as much as I love Asuka, I've fallen in love with Ember Moon and really hope she wins tonight.

Anyone else looking forward to NXT Takeover Brooklyn III tonight?

Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Roode should be a good match if there's no interference from Roderick Strong.

And as much as I love Asuka, I've fallen in love with Ember Moon and really hope she wins tonight.

I'm looking forward to it...

There wasn't a single bad match for Takeover: Brooklyn 3

(bay bay)

So it looks like Cena is done.

Back