Pro Wrestling Thread

So it looks like Cena is done.

He's not done. He's going the route of what Rock did. He's supposed to start filming a new Transformers movie based around Bumble Bee, among other things. He was on Edge/Christian's podcast last week and it was a really good listen.

Too bad he can't take Reigns away with him…...

He's not done. He's going the route of what Rock did. He's supposed to start filming a new Transformers movie based around Bumble Bee, among other things. He was on Edge/Christian's podcast last week and it was a really good listen.

Too bad he can't take Reigns away with him…...

Get used to seeing Reigns. Hes the golden child of the company and they arent shy about saying it publicly

Get used to seeing Reigns. Hes the golden child of the company and they arent shy about saying it publicly

Yeah…. Yeah, I know :banghead: I just don't get it. For me, Miz and Strowman are the reasons I watch RAW. I do really like what Alexa Bliss has done…and I'm looking forward to see what Asuka does when she arrives. Otherwise, it's a heavy preference of SmackDown for me.

So I do some work with a guy today unloading the elevators at Amazon and find out he's a pro wrestler. Goes by Curt Gannon and he's a local guy who tries to keep his matches within a few hours of Kansas City. Real nice guy. Asked if he was a good guy or a bad guy, and he said a little bit of both, hahaha.

So I do some work with a guy today unloading the elevators at Amazon and find out he's a pro wrestler. Goes by Curt Gannon and he's a local guy who tries to keep his matches within a few hours of Kansas City. Real nice guy. Asked if he was a good guy or a bad guy, and he said a little bit of both, hahaha.

http://youtu.be/gQ1ariQ-8LI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espn 30 on 30 Ric Flair. Good stuff

I will always remember the time we freaked out Ric Flair at our local wrestling venue back in the mid 80s. We found our way down to where the bad guys locker room was and he wasnt expecting anyone to be there. We kinda spooked the poor guy and all I wanted to so was shake his hand! I need to get the picture we took of the encounter.

I enjoyed the show. Very good and had no idea about his personal battles and personal life being the way it was.

War games!!!!!

Once again, NXT steals the whole damn weekend

Drew getting hurt and dropping the title left everyone surprised. The ref didn’t know what to do. Blacks match was the best of the weekend. The rude tights were great.

Chris Jericho Threw A Table At Kenny Omega During A Press Conference Brawl
jericho-table-toss.gif

[video=youtube;-pOSRBAqUdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pOSRBAqUdM[/video]

Besides myself, did anyone else catch New Japan's WrestleKingdom 12 last night? This event never disappoints!

Cody v. Ibushi
Scurll v. Kushida v. Takahashi v. Ospreay
Tanahashi v. Jay White
Jericho v. Omega
Okada v. Naito
….all MUST see matches!

Besides myself, did anyone else catch New Japan's WrestleKingdom 12 last night? This event never disappoints!

Cody v. Ibushi
Scurll v. Kushida v. Takahashi v. Ospreay
Tanahashi v. Jay White
Jericho v. Omega
Okada v. Naito
….all MUST see matches!

Didn’t see it but herd it was really good b

25th Anniversary of Raw tonight!

Can't wait to watch!

looks like we're getting this for WrestleMania

That was an awesome match from start to finish. Here's to hoping WWE gives them like 40 minutes (including intros) to really showcase their chemistry and tell a story in the ring.

That was an awesome match from start to finish. Here's to hoping WWE gives them like 40 minutes (including intros) to really showcase their chemistry and tell a story in the ring.

That’s the best match I think I’ve ever actually seen.

That’s the best match I think I’ve ever actually seen.

Omega/Okada was pretty damn good from WrestleKingdom last year. As was Jericho/Omega from this years WrestleKingdom.

If you haven't seen it, watch Andrade 'Cien' Almas/Johnny Gargano from NXT Takeover from this past weekend.

Omega/Okada was pretty damn good from WrestleKingdom last year. As was Jericho/Omega from this years WrestleKingdom.

If you haven't seen it, watch Andrade 'Cien' Almas/Johnny Gargano from NXT Takeover from this past weekend.

I caught the one from NXT this weekend as well. That was a heckuva match for sure.

NXT is awesome

Spoiler
according to tapings, Tommaso Ciampa is getting NWO-level 90s heat,
complete with trash tossing

Almas/Black for the Title on WrestleMania weekend

27751904_971568206331621_2225178272529351590_n.jpg

Back