Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

Was Jaidee using the HZDRUS Yellow at the presidents cup?

Was Jaidee using the HZDRUS Yellow at the presidents cup?

not quite.

fujikura-precursor-golf-shafts-hc-01.jpg

I want one in black. Damn these companies for continually releasing new stuff!

These look SOOOO good! Would love to have a set for all of my woods/hybrids!

Pretty cool!
Meet the newest member of the ‪#‎HZRDUS‬ family, HZRDUS Red. We're doing a lot of testing in fairway woods and hybrids this week on tour.
Here's what you need to know: Red is designed to spin more than HZRDUS Black for players looking for higher peak trajectory.
12065541_10153002805991353_674007802403148262_n.jpg

Red sounds perfect for a fairway wood.

How awesome does this one look!

How awesome does this one look!
The finished project looks amazing!!!

Would love to try one of the yellow but they it may be too low spin for me. Good looking shaft and hot on tour.

Well after researching I've selected the HZRDUS shaft I will be going with. The shaft that was in play from the contest I won was the Black HZDRUS and I went with the 6.0 HZDRUS 65. Excited to get this and see how it performs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really anxious for the yellow and red to be released. The yellow is somewhat similar (from what I understand) to my handcrafted. With the yellow coming out in about a month or so, I'm going to have to wait on getting fit for a new 3 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Red for fairway woods and hybrids sounds like the way to go. I tipped my tester shaft and stuck it in my three wood. Hopefully that'll give me an idea on the Red. It came out at D-2 so just a bit more lead tape and I should be in business.

I've been going easy on the craft beer to save up for when they're ready.

I would pay extra for mine to say FABULUS though.

I've been messing around with a 6.0 and a 6.5 HZRDUS and I find them to be exceptional. Limited torque rating is naturally going to give the responsiveness of a stiffer platform, but for me it's all about the flight. Right now, it's (my) mid/high in the 6.0 and (my) low/mid in the 6.5 which I think is awesome. Will be a lot of fun to see what contends for the gamer driver shaft in the summer of 2016.

Also, I need to see how the 75 or 85 performs in a 3 wood... Or even how that weight would differ between the yellow and the black... Could finally see the blue oban get the boot?

All the information seems to suggest this shaft and me will become best friends - will certainly be holding off on a new driver fitting till this comes out.

Would absolutely kill for customised text on it as well.

Like this one? Heading right now to have it fitted with the Bridgestone adapter.

Can't wait to see this paired up with the j715.

1bfb30501f9d9beea9ed95b42d525581.jpg

I should have a yellow coming my way soon. Excited to throw a Callaway adapter on it

Looking forward to your thoughts on this. It sounds like it could be right up my alley.

Has anyone gone from using a Diamana White to this? Was recommended that shaft by my club pro, fits my swing....but this shaft is calling my name...

Back