Project X LZ Shaft - #TheGrandaddy Edition

That thing is absolutely stunning.

JB you had me at extras...lol. I love the color of this thing. i had never seen this shaft before this week.

Oh I like that for sure, very very classy.

This shaft is so legit. Played by first round with it today. Probably my personal favorite of the 100's I've tested this year.

Play it. It's already tipped, no? You won't hurt it and you may LOVE it!

He knows what happens if he likes it more than the BB-7 he has in his driver. He hit they shaft exceptionally well thougu

That shaft looks awesome! Almost too nice to use!

That shaft looks awesome! Almost too nice to use!

They came out INSANELY sweet. I can't get over the pics.

Yeah, that isn't beautiful or anything

This shaft is incredible! Should have seen the faces when the box of them were brought out to us.

Just one of the great moments of #TheGrandaddy

That is one of the best looking shafts ive seen. Extra ones you say, I just happen to need a new shaft, and probably not getting these here it would be awesome. :D

These shafts are Siiiiick with a capital S. The Grandaddy logo is just so right.

I can't wait to get the clubs in the mail as I know there will be some testing with this shaft. I picked the 60g 6.0 and think it is closest to what I will need. I've heard such good things about these shafts and can't wait to give it a swing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418536128.118164.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418536128.118164.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Man these just look so awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took my #TheGrandaddy bag to the range today and got some swings with the Project X LZ. I had to bump up my loft a degree, but really liked the ball flight. Hopefully I can get it on a monitor but I think I might keep the shaft in play.

Last edited:
I wish Callaway would offer some different weights in these for custom order.

The pic just posted on Facebook (maybe Twitter/Instagram too) is awesome.

These are straight bad a$$

Having a few extras is a nice teaser for the rest of us who weren't lucky enough to truly experience #Grandaddy

Played 18 with the LZ today and really enjoyed it. The shaft seems so accurate and loads very nicely. Combined with the Alpha 815 I feel like I've got a very forgiving fairway finder. After today, I have nothing but good things to say about this shaft.

They look amazing...:drool:

Are the extra shafts JB has going to be part of the Holliday giveaway contest?
Project X LZ Grandaddy custom shaft looks far to amazing.

Those things are so awesome. Would be killer to get my hands on one. You fellas are sure lucky to have gotten them. Really sharp looking and quality shafts!

they are giving away 3 of these (non granddaddy of course) on their FB page. Would love to get one. Can't wait to hear more thoughts from you guys.

Back