PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

Would be a pleasure to have that job!

That won't be a problem!

Man tomorrow is the day I get to watch the masses try for an event I was blown away by when it was released. Good luck everyone.

Just a note to everybody that is entering. Please remember that there is a responsibility post event to review these clubs for THPers.
As it should be.

My first real set of clubs were Hogans. I would love to get to test these for THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1:00 p.m. EST tomorrow can't get here soon enough!

1:00 p.m. EST tomorrow can't get here soon enough!

Rooting for you buddy, hope you're in the lucky 6.

I hear Cowboys Golf Club layout is pretty straightforward.

Rooting for you buddy, hope you're in the lucky 6.

I hear Cowboys Golf Club layout is pretty straightforward.
So you are saying don't get dogleg rights on the brain? Haha

Would love that responsibility JB

At 1pm today, a new thread will go up with instructions on how to sign up.
And what will need to be in the email.

At 1pm today, a new thread will go up with instructions on how to sign up.
And what will need to be in the email.

I Will be in a "real" business meeting ( not golf unfortunately ) this afternoon. Will the time to submit the email be available past 5 or 6 o'clock tonight?

Yes!!!! Freaking EXCITED and EAGER as all get out! Fingers definitely crossed on this one as I want it pretty bad.

6 hours. I'm pumped to try for this one

Definitely ready to throw my name in the hat and hope for the best!

6 hours to go and I'm EFFIN ready! Got my good luck apparel on today as well, need all the help I can get (yes I know selections won't be done today). :)

ab6fdf58a073cef0ef9df796b558f031.jpg

Yep, I'm ready for sign-ups!

I got to thinking about the fittings online I've been through with the scoring irons before and now these. Very interested in the design and matching gaps all the way through. With the way they have designed for structure in flight along the lofts, could be really fun. Seeing a lower flight...now that is a challenge.

As I don't take full swings with wedges or anything under 150 right now. The tight gapping will leave more tools in the bottom of the bag. With also no woods the top could get interesting.

Man this would be fun to see how really messed up I am.

I got to thinking about the fittings online I've been through with the scoring irons before and now these. Very interested in the design and matching gaps all the way through. With the way they have designed for structure in flight along the lofts, could be really fun. Seeing a lower flight...now that is a challenge.

As I don't take full swings with wedges or anything under 150 right now. The tight gapping will leave more tools in the bottom of the bag. With also no woods the top could get interesting.

Man this would be fun to see how really messed up I am.

The flighting is one of the aspects that really appeals to me. I would love to tighten up my scoring game within 150 and have to wonder if a set like this (club design) could really help.

Their online club fitting tool didn't recognize my current iron set and as such wasn't able to spit out a recommendation so I'm not sure where Hogan would put me. Judging by the questions asked they seem to start with your current flight and adjust lofts up or down depending on what you are looking for?

Their online club fitting tool didn't recognize my current iron set and as such wasn't able to spit out a recommendation so I'm not sure where Hogan would put me. Judging by the questions asked they seem to start with your current flight and adjust lofts up or down depending on what you are looking for?

I think this is one area that those that make the event can really help with feedback.

Should he one awesome event! I look forward to following along! My son's b day is may 1 or other would try for it. Got some crap when I missed it last year due to another event lol

The day is here, finally! Now how to send in my entry while in a business meeting! Have no fear, I will find a way! I may not be selected but not because of no entry!

Back