Puma Apparel: 2021 Morgan Cup Scripting Review

Man, I loved the apparel. The Rouge shorts grew on me a ton and paired with the navy Cloudspun with feathers polo it’ll be a rotation pairing for me.

White shorts and shirts are typically a disaster for me, but I kept them pretty clean 🤣

The star for me was the Cloudspun sweater though. It’s…well…it’s everything.

Definitely would not have worn blue last week, but these pink shorts look pretty good with navy blue.

View attachment 9035133
Man, I loved the apparel. The Rouge shorts grew on me a ton and paired with the navy Cloudspun with feathers polo it’ll be a rotation pairing for me.

White shorts and shirts are typically a disaster for me, but I kept them pretty clean 🤣

I don't suppose either of you have a link to those shorts by any chance?

I have been looking on the sites I tend to use here in the UK for clothing and I can't see anything that looks like that particular colour - I can find Parfait Pink and Georgia Peach, but neither of them look anything like the ones you guys have

I have been looking on the sites I tend to use here in the UK for clothing and I can't see anything that looks like that particular colour - I can find Parfait Pink and Georgia Peach, but neither of them look anything like the ones you guys have
I believe they’re the Persian red ones of the Jackpot 2.0’s

The shorts are so comfortable. The pocket within the pocket took a minute to get used to but then was great as my divot tool and ballmark, courtesy of @LittleRat and @echico respectively, didn’t knock around.
Stuff kept getting lost in the pocket inside the pocket and was driving me nuts! But man I love the weekenders

They are Jackpot 2.0 shorts. Seem to be maybe an inch shorter inseam to me than last year's model.

Stuff kept getting lost in the pocket inside the pocket and was driving me nuts! But man I love the weekenders
I hate that 🤬 pocket. Love the shorts, but hate that pocket.

They are Jackpot 2.0 shorts. Seem to be maybe an inch shorter inseam to me than last year's model.

For some reason, the UK branch of the Cobra/Puma site doesn't give you the option to buy anything, and the usual places I use don't have that particular colour option so I will just have to look elsewhere

The white shirt on day 1 and white shorts on day 2 avoided disaster for everyone I think. I can't imagine someone wearing the white shirt while eating the 30 pizzas you guys ordered on Saturday. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The white shirt on day 1 and white shorts on day 2 avoided disaster for everyone I think. I can't imagine someone wearing the white shirt while eating the 30 pizzas you guys ordered on Saturday. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Hahahaha! Hey now, I showered before! :LOL:

I hate that 🤬 pocket. Love the shorts, but hate that pocket.
I like the little pocket, can separate the ballmarkers and divot tool. But I also have long fingers so it was easy to navigate the two for me 🤷‍♂️

I was looking through the Puma line up to see what other looks I could see Paradise in and man the Red options for Hackers is limited. Most of the red options have blue in them or are more towards pink. Most of their fun prints, PUMAS WITH WINGS, are blue, white, or pink.

I was looking through the Puma line up to see what other looks I could see Paradise in and man the Red options for Hackers is limited. Most of the red options have blue in them or are more towards pink. Most of their fun prints, PUMAS WITH WINGS, are blue, white, or pink.
Lmao!

IVE GOT IT!

The Puma’s should have WINGS! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Found out I have a busy day at work tomorrow so posting day 2 earlier.

Day 2 (Sweater, belt, and shoes the same as original post):

CLOUDSPUN Atmos Polo (Federal Blue/Navy Blazer)

View attachment 9034623

101 Heather Short (Navy Blazer)

View attachment 9034625

P Snapback Cap (Bright White)

View attachment 9034627

View attachment 9034630

Review:
This was an interesting choice from the outside looking in. As clean as Day 1's scripting was with only stripes on part of the polo this days had pumas with wings in the shirt design. Pumas with wings! On top of that you throw in some pattern on the shorts. At first I wasn't a fan but once it was put on it looked good. Everything worked well with each other and it looked sharp. The CLOUDSPUN was amazing to play in as it was so soft. Again the shorts were exactly the same as Saturdays in a different color. The material on the Puma hat feels a tad bit thicker than the Cobra hat but not in an annoying way. All in all the scripting for Team Paradise was solid.

Grade: A- The print is interesting.....I mean Pumas with wings!

I do have other prints from Puma that are a little different but this is the only one with pumas with wings. I have the signature required and Volition BBQ polos so not afraid of designs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My wife @Dugelv loved Sundays scripting. She asked multiple times on why I was not wearing that badass polo. I kept assuring her it was under my sweater. Needless to say she wanted to see me in it. And not covering it up. Must have been the puma with wings! :p

How much different are the 101 vs the weekender. I have a ton of jackpot but stuff falls out of the pockets in those.

How much different are the 101 vs the weekender. I have a ton of jackpot but stuff falls out of the pockets in those.
Great question and I don't know. I don't own any 101 yet :(

Great question and I don't know. I don't own any 101 yet :(
Pretty sure the 2 shorts we got were 101's. When I got home and still had the tags in them I checked the style #. :p

Pretty sure the 2 shorts we got were 101's. When I got home and still had the tags in them I checked the style #. :p
I think maybe you are correct but I'm certain the tag said weekender on it haha

The pockets are much better in the 101s. The front ones are deeper and instead of the all coarse mesh in the Weekenders, the back half of the pockets are the same material as the shorts and the mesh used is much finer. No more surprise tee stabs!

I have some 101 Heather shorts. The material is different from the Weekender, but it's no less comfortable -- maybe even better.

I think maybe you are correct but I'm certain the tag said weekender on it haha
Mine did, too. "Weekender Fit" on the waistband tag and "101 Heather" on the price sticker. :confused2:

I've had the same issue. Ball markers, coins....all kinds of stuff falls out of those short pockets. Love the shorts to walk, but if you sit in a cart, it all falls out.

Weekender are the ones with mesh pockets right? We got a pair last year and not such a fan of those as the inseam was also shorter. Much prefer Jackpot, but I am gonna have to pick up a pair of the 101's, those look really good from the scripting this year.

How is the sizing on the crewnecks. True or need to size up?
Haven't purchased any of those yet, and need to.

How is the sizing on the crewnecks. True or need to size up?
Haven't purchased any of those yet, and need to.
I’m an XL and they felt true to size, the sleeves were actually a bit on the longer side too which was nice as I’m tall and typically I have to push up my sleeves, still a smudge shirt but better than others

Back