PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

I ordered this one as an early birthday present to myself. So, so good. Pondering another in a different color blue.

View attachment 9034986
Is it too early to get myself an early birthday present for a December birthday?

I support ordering Cloudspun for birthday presents for oneself, Last night I ordered my elf a Cloudspun Crewneck for my birthday present.

we need to restart the write-in campaign for cloudspundies.

hopefully this was presented to the appropriate parties in Las Vegas last weekend.

If you won't, who will?
#spoilyourself

That's my theory. Every year, around this time, something golf related shows up at my door.

I want all the Cloudspun.

I want all the Cloudspun.
Seriously…. I put a utility iron on the block as I want more Cloudspun in my life. I choose golf clothes over a golf club 😳

Seriously…. I put a utility iron on the block as I want more Cloudspun in my life. I choose golf clothes over a golf club 😳
Ya gotta look good to play good. That’s my policy.

Bahahaha! I love it!

In either a stroke of genius or epic failure, I let me wife try on my Cloudspun crew this morning. I’ve either A) lost my crew, and B) will be ordering more Cloudspun by the end of the day

In either a stroke of genius or epic failure, I let me wife try on my Cloudspun crew this morning. I’ve either A) lost my crew, and B) will be ordering more Cloudspun by the end of the day
Playa.

I’m going to buy all the crew neck sweaters.

To go with another crew or quarter-zip…

Order!

Bought a lot of CS today.

I ordered this one as an early birthday present to myself. So, so good. Pondering another in a different color blue.

View attachment 9034986
I wore this this morning. If there are degrees of softness to CloudSpun, this is the winner. It’s so soft and cozy in chilly low 50s temperatures we had starting out. CS is phenomenal. Get you some!

Wishing some of this was here for this morning. It be chilly.

My first experience with CS was at the Morgan Cup, as soon as I got home a quarter zip was ordered, and will probably order 2 more before end of year.

My first experience with CS was at the Morgan Cup, as soon as I got home a quarter zip was ordered, and will probably order 2 more before end of year.
It’s mind bending, isn’t it?

I totally ordered that crew neck you all had as soon as I got home.

Back