PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

Have some Caddie Stripe polos on the way. Cant wait!

This site got me again..... sheesh.... quite a bit of CloudSpun on my way!

I ran across this on ebay. I haven't seen it at any other eBay sellers or retailers.

So for those who own various models of Cloudspun stuff, do they all fit the same?

Like does the fit of a Cloudspun Monarch fit the same as a cloudspun Henley or 1/4 zip pullover? I'm debating on making the jump since everyone loves them so much and raves about them but I get picky about the fit as a larger guy and am not particularly a fan of clothes that run small for their stated size.

Today was the perfect 1/4 zip day. Enjoyed some time outside with the kids in Cloudspun perfection. Only downside was we weren't golfing. Need to grab a few more things before golf season officially hits.

I know we have another thread on it, but I wanted to jot some thoughts down as I have been wearing it near exclusively for the last couple of months. Over the years I have worn a lot of apparel and sided towards Peter Millar early on and recently Straight Down, Travis Matthew, Turtleson and a few others.

Since trying on the CloudSpun, I am absolutely hooked. There is nothing as soft as it on the market, without being cotton that doesn't wick moisture away. It fits perfectly just about everybody I have seen (which is a feat) and they have tons of options. I find myself loading up because of this love affair and I am not sure I can even put into words how much I'm near obsessed with the material and feel.

If you have not tried it, but like nice apparel, this is one lineup that should not be missed. If you have tried it...You know what I am talking about already.
I Love Puma. I will be ordering soon, thank yoi for the feedback.

So for those who own various models of Cloudspun stuff, do they all fit the same?

Like does the fit of a Cloudspun Monarch fit the same as a cloudspun Henley or 1/4 zip pullover? I'm debating on making the jump since everyone loves them so much and raves about them but I get picky about the fit as a larger guy and am not particularly a fan of clothes that run small for their stated size.
I've bought several items and as someone who also is "Built for Comfort not for Speed" I will tell you that the sizing is consistent.

Last edited:
Some good deals on the Cloudpoun crews can be had, depending on size and color you want. Ordered a Peacoat and Dark green to add to my gray. Pumped, because these are so comfortable!

Tigers have been rocking the new CS pullovers and the CS collarless this year. The kids love them both.

6758C245-BE69-4D01-A302-BBF6A99B28D8.jpegD3574592-25AF-4419-B81E-AA42B3EF3D80.jpeg

Rocking this awesome Cloudspun 1/4 zip today! Perfect for these 50* days
EFC2399B-679D-4228-9E7A-5730FAB1EF83.jpeg

Some good deals on the Cloudpoun crews can be had, depending on size and color you want. Ordered a Peacoat and Dark green to add to my gray. Pumped, because these are so comfortable!
Where at?

Our course has added Cloudspun to their Puma offerings and as soon as my size arrives, I am stocking up.

Picked up my favorite Puma piece of clothing I have, the Puma Crewneck Cloudspun. Got it in the Gray heather from RBG.

I already know well the shirts but took the vest out for it's first spin this morning as it was a bit brisk. It was awesome. Just the right weight and was certainly more breatheable than the fleece vests I used to wear to the course.

Just got the 1/4 zip (ny blazer heather) and the sweatshirt (noir heather)in Cloudspun today. It came pretty fast from their warehouse. The fabric is awesome.

I bought some Puma Cloudspun Lions shirts - how are people finding durability of this material? It's so soft that my initial impression is that they might only last a season.

I bought some Puma Cloudspun Lions shirts - how are people finding durability of this material? It's so soft that my initial impression is that they might only last a season.

Depends a lot on use, but the quarter zip I have and the polos I own are holding up strong. I follow the instructions when washing, haven't had any issues.

Got a couple shirts for Vegas. They are very nice.

Cloud spin was a hit with the Budget Experience guys this week

Second Grylbl hoodie just showed up today 😍

Grabbed a crew neck sweatshirt today. This is a really nice feeling sweatshirt. 20211001_172017.jpg

20210928_125914.jpg
Got a bunch of CloudSpun this week, but this one is probably my favorite. Awesome :thp: THP logo on the sleeve too:cool:

I'm a hard core Adidas 365 guy...but I think this stuff is my new favorite.
I honestly thought it was forum hype and wouldn't work for a guy my size. I was wrong. This stuff is amazing.

Back