PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

It’s mind bending, isn’t it?

I totally ordered that crew neck you all had as soon as I got home.
It is, here is the thing on the crew neck, it was 75 I believe that day? I was never over heated and it actually had good breathability.

CloudSpun is amazing. I was in my local Edwin Watts. It’s just now starting to cool off here in North Fl. Guy in line is asking about light pullovers. I tell him about CS. He scoffs a bit. I can’t drop that kinda money on a pullover. Meanwhile he is buying a new Sim Driver and 2 Vokey Wedges.
Priorities. I said if it were me? Put one of those wedges back and be in comfort heaven all fall and winter. Trust me. As I’m leaving he is headed towards the clothing area to try one on. 😎

It’s 47 out this morning, I’m Course bound, and you bet your ass I’m wearing CS in my HS teams 1/4 zip from last season!

I used Cloudspun 1/4 zip today... Ohhhh My! It was perfect in fall temperatures from 46 through 56 today... Plenty of motion and mobility and ohhh my goodness is it soft!

It’s 47 out this morning, I’m Course bound, and you bet your ass I’m wearing CS in my HS teams 1/4 zip from last season!
It's perfect for that temp

Temperature was in the mid 50s yesterday. I wore a Cloudspun vest (in peacoat and white) over a long sleeve polo. Plenty warm and very comfortable to play in.

I have sold a lot of apparel in my career. Cloudspun is an amazing combo of tech, function and value. I am ordering the black 1/4 tonight.

I have sold a lot of apparel in my career. Cloudspun is an amazing combo of tech, function and value. I am ordering the black 1/4 tonight.
It’s the best of all worlds for sure, and it’s just so damn comfy!

47! That's rough... was 55 today on the way to the course, and of course, I had a CS on

Does the Cloudspun gear fit true to size?

Got my ¼ zip in tonight and have to return it. i am so in between L and Xl in everything, it’s frustrating. I could get away with the L if I was just layering over a tee, but can’t see myself comfortable in that layering over a polo on the course. So ordered an XL as a replacement and will return the L.

Had to buy the wife her own GRYLBL Hoodie so I can get mine back.

Got my ¼ zip in tonight and have to return it. i am so in between L and Xl in everything, it’s frustrating. I could get away with the L if I was just layering over a tee, but can’t see myself comfortable in that layering over a polo on the course. So ordered an XL as a replacement and will return the L.

Good to hear. That's exactly where I am. The Covid 19 lbs put me between an L and XL depending on brand. I am a L in the two regular PUMA polos I have. But wondering if I should go a bit bigger for the 1/4 zip I have my eye on.

Ordered the black 1/4 zip with a white cap last night. Got the grey five pocket pant last week. I’m hooked up for Fall.

I went to a Puma store over the weekend, no cloudspun at all. Nothing, nada, zero. I was saddened by that. Those shirts are amazing, ended up with some other golf stuff though so it wasn't all a bust.

I went to a Puma store over the weekend, no cloudspun at all. Nothing, nada, zero. I was saddened by that. Those shirts are amazing, ended up with some other golf stuff though so it wasn't all a bust.
Only place I’ve ever seen CS is in pro shops or at golf stores

Only place I’ve ever seen CS is in pro shops or at golf stores
Good to know, thanks. I didn't go there specifically for that but since I was at a mall I figured I would stop in and browse.

Good to know, thanks. I didn't go there specifically for that but since I was at a mall I figured I would stop in and browse.
Plus, more clothes are always a win :LOL:

Good to hear. That's exactly where I am. The Covid 19 lbs put me between an L and XL depending on brand. I am a L in the two regular PUMA polos I have. But wondering if I should go a bit bigger for the 1/4 zip I have my eye on.
I would recommend sizing up if you are in between as I am. I just can't stand tight fitting tops, especially a top meant to go over a polo. At last buy from a place that has free returns.

I’m going to buy all the crew neck sweaters.
I got the raspberry that is the same color as our shorts. Will look 🔥 with some jeans.

I’m going to buy all the crew neck sweaters.

Because of the praise for the crew neck from the MC guys, I have one heading my way. Should be arriving any day now. Just in time for the colder weather.

Back