PUMA Ignite PWRADAPT CAGED

Puma Proadapts. I have 5 pairs now in 4 colors and bought them for the fit and looks but they are super comfortable. I played 9 rounds in 5 days last week and my feet were never tired or sore. I really like my new ones in the Champagne color.:)

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 11.00.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.58.30 AM.png

Had these sidelined for a bit. But took them out a couple times due to rain in forcast.
Never quite liked how they laced up, made some of the material scrunch and tight in weird places. I think a half size down might fix that though.
Anyways. Decided not to lace them today and what a damn revelation. Even more comfortable, still all but waterproof, zero slips on saturated ground. So good.

index.php

Attachments

• 20210705_113526.jpg
    20210705_113526.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 83
These shoes are just fantastic for me. Have two pairs I’ve been using and absolutely love them. So comfortable and look great

Wardy pulled the trigger? YES!!!

I had too many options, went with something safe. Their website is dangerous and expensive

I like those Deltas.. They seem pretty bullet proof against the elements.

I also ponder those Arnie shoes. Love em.

It was a huge ponder, but I figured let’s go with something comfortable for all the walking I do. I can always make more decisions at a later time just the same.

Wife picked me up some of these shoes for next season! Good vibes continue!

White on gray version should be hot!

Wife picked me up some of these shoes for next season! Good vibes continue!

White on gray version should be hot!
Nice, those do look great!

Back