Was informed this morning via email that my order was cancelled. Looks like i need to hunt down another sale.
I missed out as well. Keep me posted if you find one.

If they used that as a nationwide ad I bet they would sell like hot cakes

Hahahaha, how could they not?!?!

How do you like the sound cookie? Do you think it rocks? This sucker gets loud IMO

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

How do you like the sound cookie? Do you think it rocks? This sucker gets loud IMO

Yep yep, it gets plenty loud!

Will have this rocking the Team THP villa next month. I was surprised how well built this is. The magnet is fantastic and this baby just seems very durable.

Yep yep, it gets plenty loud!

Will have this rocking the Team THP villa next month. I was surprised how well built this is. The magnet is fantastic and this baby just seems very durable.

sweet! What time is our quiet curfew?

I did a test to see how far the signal would go. Left the soundchuck on the cart and put my phone in my pocket. Walked up to the green and about 20-25 yards later it cut out. Nice clear day out. I'm a pleasantly surprised at the range of the Bluetooth. Simply incredible!

Good to know Jeremiah as my other one would cut out at around 15 feet.

So while trying to win one of these on THP, my old speaker died mid-round. Picked up an orange one. Love the sound! Question for you guys, where do you put them? The cupholders in my cart tend to get used, so I have to look for another spot. I have a large carabiner hook that I latched onto the roof of the cart and hung the speakers from there, but it has them right in my ear when driving the cart.

So while trying to win one of these on THP, my old speaker died mid-round. Picked up an orange one. Love the sound! Question for you guys, where do you put them? The cupholders in my cart tend to get used, so I have to look for another spot. I have a large carabiner hook that I latched onto the roof of the cart and hung the speakers from there, but it has them right in my ear when driving the cart.

I've draped it over the backrest between the 2 golfers on the cart. Also used the magnets to attach to the arm rest of the cart.

I've draped it over the backrest between the 2 golfers on the cart. Also used the magnets to attach to the arm rest of the cart.

So the magnets are strong enough to handle the bouncing around? That is great to know. Thanks!

So the magnets are strong enough to handle the bouncing around? That is great to know. Thanks!

Absolutely....those things aren't coming apart from a bounce.

I put mine in the plastic holder they use for pin placement near the front of the roof. The cord of the soundchuck fits in nicely if you spread it. And the speakers just hang there. Out of the way plus gives it a good sound since it separates the speakers a bit. I will take a pic next time I do it so you guys can see.

After hearing cookies, I'd like to get one... where's the best deal? I can't find it for less than $130.

After hearing cookies, I'd like to get one... where's the best deal? I can't find it for less than $130.

Be on the lookout for a pink sale at $65! Haha

#steal

Planning to have mine on the course tomorrow.

Bought a pink one on ebay for 42 bucks shipped can't get away from wife

Be on the lookout for a pink sale at $65! Haha

#steal
I'm still kicking myself for not popping on that deal. Pink or not? Who cares?

I would prefer the pink one!!! No on is going to snatch it from me if its neon pink and then it matches my golf shoes. I'm a puma homer tho...

I'm still kicking myself for not popping on that deal. Pink or not? Who cares?

The first or second time they had them in stock? I had mobile phone issues last Friday or I'd have had one of the pink beauties shipped my way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of how I mentioned I play with it on a cart.
5e6e9una.jpg
usyzyhu2.jpg

Back