Where does everyone play that music is okay on the course? I mean i like the idea but know my golf mates would strangle me.

The guys I play with have been listening to music on the course for years. The only difference is instead of listening to it on phone speakers, now we have my Puma Soundchuck. We just turn it town when we come up on other groups. Honestly, I don't see how it could be any different than listening to other people yelling on the golf course, kids screaming at nearby parks, vehicles driving by with seemingly no exhaust, horses, cattle, and the goats. In fact, I personally believe the music is much more easier to listen to than all of those things.

~Rock

Yup, I just turn it down when I come onto other groups, then crank it back up when I go on my way. I adore music while playing and the Soundchuck may not be the ultimate in sound quality but its good enough for me for sure.

So ive never been a music on the course guy. With the awesome freebie that us cobra staffers recieved in our staff bags... its beginning to grow on me.

Although the wife finds pleasure in the fact that they are hot pink, I am loving these things. House cleaning, range time and some nice tunes while walking rhe course has become a little more fun with these little gems..

So ive never been a music on the course guy. With the awesome freebie that us cobra staffers recieved in our staff bags... its beginning to grow on me.

Although the wife finds pleasure in the fact that they are hot pink, I am loving these things. House cleaning, range time and some nice tunes while walking rhe course has become a little more fun with these little gems..

They are very versatile which gives them so many places they can be used.

~Rock

I have become hooked on music on the course. Total convert. But I also break these out when supervising the kids playing in the front yard. They love wearing them around (volume way low) and listening to Frozen Radio.

Where does everyone play that music is okay on the course? I mean i like the idea but know my golf mates would strangle me.

Time to find new golfing buddies. :wink:

Since I am always going off as a single, I'll ask anyone playing with me if they have a problem. Nobody has said no. In turn, I try and play the kind of music they like to listen to.

I may be in the market for one of these after my rounds with Howzat, it's awesome

Likely going to be on my Christmas List. Makes the most sense out of all of the portable solutions there are because I walk most of the time

Likely going to be on my Christmas List. Makes the most sense out of all of the portable solutions there are because I walk most of the time

This is why I like it the most, yeah, some have the carabiner to clip on, but with this I actually just put one end through the handle on my bag and then loop it around almost like a knot as it stays the best compared to the magnet there. But its just handy to be able to put it in a lot of different spots.

And my MC pink one is badass.

Going to be looking into these after seeing them in person.

got to catch a sale.

This is why I like it the most, yeah, some have the carabiner to clip on, but with this I actually just put one end through the handle on my bag and then loop it around almost like a knot as it stays the best compared to the magnet there. But its just handy to be able to put it in a lot of different spots.

It really is. And awesome that they gave it to you !

My birthday present from a certain Cookie monster, has gotten good use already. These things are badass.

My birthday present from a certain Cookie monster, has gotten good use already. These things are badass.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Been using mine in the garage when doing club work and also in bathroom while renovating it...so damn handy and great sounding.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Been using mine in the garage when doing club work and also in bathroom while renovating it...so damn handy and great sounding.

Its so versatile. Thats my favorite part. And the sound is incredible.

Got some for Christmas and started playing pandora on it. I'm only getting sound out of one speaker. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a setting I need to change? A pandora thing? Or is mine most likely defective?

Got some for Christmas and started playing pandora on it. I'm only getting sound out of one speaker. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a setting I need to change? A pandora thing? Or is mine most likely defective?

My guess is defective. There are no setting options I'm aware of and I've used pandora without issue.

My guess is defective. There are no setting options I'm aware of and I've used pandora without issue.
Ok thanks. I'll give puma a call after the new year and see what they say.

Got this on order. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stole a pink one off eBay earlier this week. Cant wait to have this with me on the course.

Got my daughter one first Christmas. It may get "lost" periodically.

I keep looking for one!

I had a saved search notification so anytime a new one popped up I knew. Granted it's pink, but $36 shipped is a steal IMO.

I had a saved search notification so anytime a new one popped up I knew. Granted it's pink, but $36 shipped is a steal IMO.
You'll just be styling man. Let er rip pink tater chip

Back