Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 290 58.8%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
They are right;) but put a beer in for each, kick their ass, and they will accept you. My 23 year old nephew would not push. My peer group started this when were about 30 as I recall.

I kick their asses anyway so maybe I have the upper hand! :LOL:

I have been walking while playing a lot more recently (I have a desk job so the exercise is nice + saves money without cart fees) and have thought about getting a push cart. I like having a few water bottles and some snacks in my bag. With what I have in my bag and playing 2+ times per week, it gets pretty heavy. But I am 24 and my buddies have been giving me all kinds of hell saying I am not old enough for a push cart. :ROFLMAO: Thoughts?
I like to carry plenty of refreshments when I golf. That gets heavy so push cart it is. 4 beers, 2 waters and 2 gatorades. Plus the ice packs because I want em cold.

For those new to walking in these COVID19 times, it does take a toll on you if you over 45 or if weather is hot. When temps get over 85 I can't stay hydrated and I drink 100oz of Gatorade and water on and after play. A reason exists why competitive golf is played walking; though it is much easier if someone carries your bag.
I’m 53 and am new to walking 18. I definitely have noticed my play as we get later in the round. Fortunately I’ve also noticed rapid improvement in this. Today it was the final 3 holes I was feeling a bit spent.

I have always been a walker. I have never carried and always used a cart. I just got a new bag boy Nitron delivered today and I’m looking forward to trying it out. Coming from a click gear 3.0.

I have been walking while playing a lot more recently (I have a desk job so the exercise is nice + saves money without cart fees) and have thought about getting a push cart. I like having a few water bottles and some snacks in my bag. With what I have in my bag and playing 2+ times per week, it gets pretty heavy. But I am 24 and my buddies have been giving me all kinds of hell saying I am not old enough for a push cart. :ROFLMAO: Thoughts?
Roll with it! Literally. I always paid for carts because that's what everyone did. It's fun to walk and met a group that always walks and dawned on me I should too.

I have always been a walker. I have never carried and always used a cart. I just got a new bag boy Nitron delivered today and I’m looking forward to trying it out. Coming from a click gear 3.0.

I've got a 2019 Maxfli Honors+ stand bag right now. Never even considered anything Maxfli before but cam across it on a good day for right around $100. Cheap price tag but build quality is good, plus very practical and usable pockets & storage.

Its either ride or walk and carry. Big no on the pull or push cart and I probably won't change my mind when I get old. I'm old now. I really think there is something to walking and thinking about the upcoming shot.

Now that I can use pushcarts again on my home course (at least this year), I have an extended umbrella holder and one of those steering job things on the way for my Clicgear 3.5. Not sure how the steering know will work, but it’s worth a gamble for $12.

I just picked up an electric cart, set of clubs, bag, and a ton of balls (mostly tour balls) for $150 today. Add that to the one I bought last week from Academy I should be set.

Post your results. I bought the Nitron over the Click gear. The Nitron is sturdy and folds so nice. Was a Sunmountain guy before the Nitron. The Nitron with a bagboy bag with top loc is just the bomb. Don't even strap the bag onto the cart an my course is hilly

Not sure what the push cart mafia is, but I walk 99% of my rounds using a push cart.

Four rounds this week, 3 with Clic and 1 carrying.

Always when not riding.

Have a 3.0 and 8.0 both of which will get a quick nine today. Been invited to tee it up.

The carts will perform without fail as usual, me...not sure. Much needed either way!

Asking for a friend, no seriously! My buddy's wife is asking me for help and I have no clue...

rechargeable/remote golf carts. She looking to spend up to $1500. Any recommendations or warnings?

thanks!

Hoping to get my push cart when inventory comes back in. Played a course yesterday that would not be friendly even to push carts. Waaay to May elevation changes and distance from hole to hole. Something I’ll take note of from now on.

Asking for a friend, no seriously! My buddy's wife is asking me for help and I have no clue...

rechargeable/remote golf carts. She looking to spend up to $1500. Any recommendations or warnings?

thanks!

I have no experience, but watches a YouTube video on a product called eWheels v2. Looked pretty cool. You could use them with an existing pushcart.

I'll be pushing my cart tomorrow.

Rise up

Attachments

• 4C4739BD-CAF4-4E1F-B732-292D4E30FA47.jpeg
    4C4739BD-CAF4-4E1F-B732-292D4E30FA47.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 22
Some of y'alls headcovers are cool

Speaking of carts, it was so windy today that even with the break on the wind was blowing my cart down the fairway, lol.

Been walking for two years to improve my health. My course is hilly so I bought a Motocaddy electric cart. Best golf money I ever spent. So, I'm probably not eligible for membership in the "push cart" Mafia, but I'm with you guys in spirit. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been using my Sun Mtn push cart since COVID hit. I’m enjoying it but I like to ride and relax in a cart when I can

Back